Attack Fridge raiders & other questions

onceinabluemoon

Hi, I've tried searching for this but the posts that come up are 100s of pages long and I don't have the time to search throughout them in the hope that it means the meaty treat not the person who goes into her fridge at midnight....

So please forgive me for asking something which has no doubt been made clear before... Fridge raiders meaty treats - are they ok on Dukan, if so are they ok on attack?

and and please can somebody tell me what rep power is and what I'm supposed to do with the notification I have that I cannot currently read... (I think its because somebody liked my post but still comes up as unread as I can't read it...)

Also, (sorry this is turning into an epic) is it normal to be afraid of coming off attack? I'm not really sure how long I should be doing it, the book says 7 to 10 days of you have a lot to lose but the thing on the website said four which means I'd be on veggies tomorrow. I don't want to screw it up when I've done so well and lost 5lb in only 3 days!

Thans for reading.

I was recommended 4 days attack and lost exactly what Dukan said i would. I do a PV day every other day (i couldn't wait to start eating salad, veg etc) and ive continued to lose. So why be afraid? get some lovely veg down ya!!! 2/3 protein to 1/3 veg.
5lb in 3 days is epic well done!

sorry dont know about fridge raiders or rep power it might be that you have to have posted a few times but don't know really. Sure someone will come along far more knowledgeable than me ;)

Thank you for replying. :)

I think I'm afraid that my weightless will stop or slow right down and I'll lose the motivation, I am brill at the start and not so good at the carry through.

If the Dukan site says to do 4 days of Attack, then don't do any more. Fridge raiders aren't ok.

Thank you M Mouse. I shall have to consign the fridge raiders to the dog :( I was hoping as they were 100% chicken it would be ok. He's just had my grilled salmon as it was disgusting (I never cooked salmon before) I think he's going to love my diet!

Back