friendly Advice Needed

Hi all I'm new to this site so apologise if I'm on the wrong thread :) I started WW 2 weeks ago & lost 2lb the 1st week but only .5lb the second week. I go to the gym 3 times a week & do 35 mins cardiovascular training & 40 mins toning up in each session. I also track everything & only use my 49 weekly pp if needed (usually on wine) but I never go over my points so can't understand how I am only losing so little :cry:Any advice would be greatly appreciated :) Also does anyone know how many pp are in a curry tray?(chips & curry sauce)

You are doing really well so far! The loss in your first week is always going to be the greatest and happens as the result of your body adjusting to a new diet (that's lower in fat, salt and sugar). Whilst I know that a 0.5 loss is disheartening, you must try and look at it as a loss - you are still going the right direction. Week Two is notorious for being a week of a smaller loss. There could be lots of reasons it's less this week - totm, water retention from lots of exercise as your muscles get used to your new routine and also, erm, excuse me for being so direct but could you be constipated? That can definitely make a difference! As it is still early days for your new healthy eating plan I would say keep going and see how your loss is next week. Sometimes small losses are followed by much bigger ones. Rest assured that if you are doing everything 'right' you WILL lose weight. It can just be unpredictable at times.

You have done very well so far - hold your head up and keep going!!

0.5 may not be a huge loss, but its not a gain :)

also, id start taking measurements, that way even if the scales stay the smae or go up and your meausrements getting smaller, you know your doing it right.

Thank you everyone for replying (Sorry for only getting back now but I have been very busy) I lost another 1.5LB this week so I am feeling a bit more positive ;)Why is it you think you look ok until you catch sight of yourself in a shop window :confused: LOL

Back