Friends needed :-)

Hi solange, I agree with Jen, you are doing amazingly well with everything you have been dealing with. I think you need to credit yourself with that, you will get to where you want to be in time and we are all on the road with you.

I think just being here and posting means everyone is doing great. Well I have stuck to plan 100% and worked my bottom off at the gym and 7.5lbs off. Over the moon. On a night shift tonight though so had a treat tea and straight back on it

I think just being here and posting means everyone is doing great. Well I have stuck to plan 100% and worked my bottom off at the gym and 7.5lbs off. Over the moon. On a night shift tonight though so had a treat tea and straight back on it

Well done fraggle, that is fantastic!

You are all so lovely, coming on here gives me such a lift. I love to hear what you are all doing too. I pick up a kettlebell I ordered today, just hope I can manage to do it!!:rolleyes:

I think just being here and posting means everyone is doing great. Well I have stuck to plan 100% and worked my bottom off at the gym and 7.5lbs off. Over the moon. On a night shift tonight though so had a treat tea and straight back on it[/QUOTE

Woohooo!!!!!!! Fantastic!!

Fraggle
Only just caught that 7.5 off. Wow you are an inspiration and living proof that being focused works well and truly!! Congratulations, proud to know you. :)

I agree with everyone solange, try not to beat yourself up, just keep trying to make the best decisions you can for food and make sure you look after yourself as well as looking after your husband.

Wow Fraggle. Well done. I'd love some of your mojo!

Yesterday didn't go quite to plan as there was a lot going on at the show but was incredibly happy with how my pony behaved. Trying to get back on plan today. Wasn't too good to start the day but brought plenty of SW food to work this evening. Taking it a day at a time.

Well weigh day is looming - got till tomorrow night and am out for a meal tonight. Its been hardish this week and my excuse is.....my friend and her kids are over from America since last week (and they're coming to France with us in 2 weeks - woohoo!) so have been out and about doing "stuff". Today -off to a coffee shop with great outdoor place for kids (2 of mine are gutted as are at school - only the 16 year old tagging along as shes finished her exams). Need to resist the beautiful homemade cakes. Then out for a meal with her and some other friends tonight BUT have decided to drive so no alcohol which will help with wise food choices.

And dont even get me started on my weekend plans!

Stay focused everyone

I'm still struggling to get back on plan and I think my problem is actually deciding what I want to eat. So I know it's a lot to ask but I could do with some help planning. With the weather not being so nice I don't feel like having salads so much for lunch and I don't have much time or any facilities when I'm at work. And just generally I could do with some inspiration. Thank you.

Thanks everyone sorry was recovering from my night shift yesterday. I honestly don't know how I got back on track. I think sometimes your mind just Suddenly gets into gear. Did gym again last night and there again tonight.

I'm still struggling to get back on plan and I think my problem is actually deciding what I want to eat. So I know it's a lot to ask but I could do with some help planning. With the weather not being so nice I don't feel like having salads so much for lunch and I don't have much time or any facilities when I'm at work. And just generally I could do with some inspiration. Thank you.

I have to admit I hate salads and I cook every night despite the weather. Tonight it's lean pork chop, sw chips and veg, tomorrow night chilli and Friday night shoulder of pork with roast potatoes and veg.

I have my lunches at home so easier. Tend to have super rice and chicken most days. When I work my night shifts I take a kind of lunch. It's normally a wholemeal bread roll for heb with ham then I take strawberries, apples, satsumas and banana. They keep me going all night. Hope that helps.

Hi all, how is everyone getting along? well I STS at WI this morning, a little disappointed but at least its not in the other direction. Getting the head down this week and aiming for a 1.5lb next week to make up for this week and get that stone and half reward!!! ha I know its only a sticker but I want that one!!

Oh for goodness sake - 2lb on!!! Really not in the zone at the minute!

Oh no sorry you are both disappointed. Sts is good though and has motivated you. And Jen your head will get back in it when it wants to sadly. Hopefully this might kick it into it for you. But 2lbs is nothing and will easily come off again.

I haven't weighed this week as didn't feel able to deal with another gain which is what I'm expecting as I haven't stuck to plan very well although I have been trying. Did a bit better yesterday though and trying to be 100% on it today.

Thank you for the suggestions Fraggle. My kitchen facilities are limited (no oven and a VERY small work surface) but with a bit of inspiration I can do it.

I know what you mean Jen, you need to have the right head on which is what I'm struggling with but we'll get there. And 2lbs is not a lot, with determination you could lose that again this week.

you can do it runmammyrun. It's good you've got something to aim for. I don't go to group but can see that getting stickers (a visual reminder of your hard work so far) helps with motivation.

Work was awful today and I made the mistake of getting hungry. I've had a packet of crisps (7syns) while waiting for my rice to cook and have come on here to distract me from having another packet!

Step away from the crisps ha. Or..have a huge blowout so you feel sick and want to eat healthy. Sometimes a few conscious days off where you plan to eat everything in sight I think can help get you back on track. Ok so might not be the most motivational slimming world member but stop beating yourself up and if it's going to help you take a few days off.

Haha. No only had the one packet of crisps so still within syns for today. Best day I've had for a while! Had butternut squash and sweet potato curry for tea and now feeling stuffed (from better stuff!) going to prepare my food for tomorrow in a minute so i don't get starving hungry tomorrow. I can do this .... With a little help from my friends!

Back