Friends needed :-)

Well done Fraggle. That's brilliant.

Well I've made a start, not being 100% as I've been out the last three nights but sticking to plan during the day at least and I didn't give in to the offer of chocolates, pudding and alcohol last night.

Well done fraggle - thats excellent

And well done for resisting Charlie!!

I'd only lost another 1/2 pound when I went to weigh in last Thursday. have had quite a heavy weekend but still hoping for a bit more of a loss this week. And I feel like I've lost more than 1 pound over 2 weeks!! Am blaming BodyPump and trying to just look at the whole picture (a more toned, healthier body!)

Heres a tip for anyone who struggled with drinking enough water:-

I have an app called "Waterlogged" where you log your intake through the day and when you reach your goal you have to tap on it to say "Im successful!". You can see a graph of the last five days too. Its so much easier to drink more when you log it

Oh I'm downloading now!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I've been in hiding again. Not sticking to plan even though I keep trying and things have stalled with my plans for new job and moving house so I have zero motivation for things.

But thanks for the app idea Jen, I've just downloaded it and hope it helps because I am bad about drinking enough.

I didnt get weighed last week as ended up taking dd1 to A&E as she'd hurt her neck (shes fine now)

I ended up having a major health scare myself on Saturday morning and went to A&E (will spare you all the gory details) - seem fine now but its made me think "I want to be fit and healthy" so am really trying to get my head in the right place. But also "life is for living" so we all need to have fun as well

Wishing you all a great week - off now to drink yet more water!!!

Hey everyone, just wondering how everyone is getting on? We have gone quiet again! Myself I'm trying to get back into SW after the hols, tough getting back to it!
Not to long till the LBD's will be out must b good! First proper WI tomorrow eve after getting back so planning is the name of the game this week! I'll keep you posted on how bad it is! Good luck to everyone this week

I've spent some of today cooking, a large batch of pasta sauce, Brazilian fish curry with rice, and falafel mixture. Also defrosting smoked salmon for salad tomorrow. I'm really trying to get back on plan but yes it is tough getting back on it, runmammyrun.

I've spent some of today cooking, a large batch of pasta sauce, Brazilian fish curry with rice, and falafel mixture. Also defrosting smoked salmon for salad tomorrow. I'm really trying to get back on plan but yes it is tough getting back on it, runmammyrun.

Hi Charlie, good to hear your well. How has all been with you? Are you still house hunting etc?

We will take it one day at a time we won't know ourselves by Xmas!

Still job-hunting which is the first step, can't do anything about getting a place until I have money coming in! Getting a bit demoralised but can't do much except keep applying. Had a reasonable day today food wise and have some bits ready for tomorrow. Will just take it a couple of days at a time and keep trying. Managed to go to asda and not buy bad stuff which is a little nsv compared to what I have been doing!

Day 4 and apart from a slip last night that I expected because of a friend's leaving party I'm doing ok. Nearly had a fail today as been feel rough all day so not eaten and now so hungry but stayed strong and having jacket potato with SW-friendly chilli. It smells good too!

How is everyone else getting on? I'm not weighing yet as decided I'd get back on plan and see how it goes before putting extra pressure of knowing numbers into it.

Back