FRIGHTENED ME! 4th day on lipotrim

kejti

Heyah, pretty new in here. My name is Katie, i started lipotrim diet 4 days ago *again* (last time it was 2 years ago... great results but lack of support from my ex husband - that is why he is EX now :p ). So i hope it will work out well for me now as im trying to imagine myself in a lovely small sized dress, some motivation lads!!!! :D So, fingers crossed, please wish me good luck. I need al ot of support!
So.. them 4 days werent too bad really. Im not hungry much, no headaches etc. BUT my bday is coming (22ndof july) so we r going out with my mates... it will be a big challeng for me, so it will. BUT NO ALKO LADIES! :) Water with ice xxx I can have a blast with no vodka, right? RIGHTTT! :) Cheers x

Hello and welcome I am pretty new to site too. My name is Kate! I am on my 14 th day now and have found it hard at times. But am determined to keep going. I haven't cheated once do am quite proud of that cos I though I might!! What products u been trying. I like the Chocolate shake the best and the chicken soup!! Xxxx

Thanks for replies girls! Delighted :) so my fav would be vanila and chicken as i dont like chocolate whatsoever :eek: Weird me i know haha I didnt take any of the strawberry shakes as i remember from d first time i didnt like em. Not sure how it tastes now really i mite take few of em on wednesday (BIG DAY FIRST WEIGHT CHECK ON WEDNESDAY!). Im scared dat i wont be able to do it. Im planning to keep the lipotrim shakes till january! 6 months left lol, doesnt even sound good. 6 months on shakes mmm yum... NOT :) But i have no other choice as other diets dont work or my will power sux! :(

Ah bless ya yeah it is very hard I am feeling bit down now. It's excited when you go for your weigh ins I have mine on Friday. I don't like strawberry much either. That was the first one I had when I started. It was horrible ! I'm hungry :(

Hi new to forum and new to Lipotrim. On my 3rd day today and I must say today was quite hard. Woke this morning with a banging head and felt quite tired through the day. Did go out with the husband and sat in a cafe with my black coffee and water while he had a big cooked lunch! I have tried many many diets over the years and I am hoping with quicker weight loss it will keep me motivated.
I have my weigh in on a Wednesday. I am not minding the vanilla or chocolate shakes but like others decided against the strawberry. Do not find the chicken soup too bad but think I could get fed up of it! I would welcome any advise from others.:)

Last edited:
Thanks LadyKate will continue to think positive and hopefully with support from the forum we will reach our goal! When did you start your journey?

You're doing amazingly well to have got this far Katie, you can do it!

Good morning!! My 5th Day and its gettin harder a bit! Going to cinema with my son today and d idea of not having nachos and coke.. grrr makes me angry! But heey, i can do it! :) Lookin forward to Ice Age!! :p And water ;-) Lady Kate im hungry too! :x But oh well, im going to be size 8! I just wondering how long it will take to lose 40 kgs (sorry not similiar with all d pounds and stones! :( ). I was thinkin bout 6 months of shakes... Would that be ok ye think? xxx

Hi Katie what weight are you of you dont mind me asking. ? I am finding it harder and harder now. I have been on this for two weeks and a day now! I am also hungry very !! I am nearly 16 stone now I was at the start of this nearly 17. So good results so far. Xx hope you enjoy the film !

I was going to do 7 months but am rethinking this now as it is getting worse I am thinking of staying on this till the 11 August because them I have got two weeks off of work. Then I might re feed I think it is. When I go to for my next weigh in I should know more information on this xx

JudeBo said:
Thanks LadyKate will continue to think positive and hopefully with support from the forum we will reach our goal! When did you start your journey?

Two weeks and a day now and it is getting harder!' xxx

JudeBo said:
Hi new to forum and new to Lipotrim. On my 3rd day today and I must say today was quite hard. Woke this morning with a banging head and felt quite tired through the day. Did go out with the husband and sat in a cafe with my black coffee and water while he had a big cooked lunch! I have tried many many diets over the years and I am hoping with quicker weight loss it will keep me motivated.
I have my weigh in on a Wednesday. I am not minding the vanilla or chocolate shakes but like others decided against the strawberry. Do not find the chicken soup too bad but think I could get fed up of it! I would welcome any advise from others.:)

I put a little black pepper on my soup. Put ice on my shakes. Xxx

Is black pepper allowed on the soup? if so that sounds like a good idea to me. Yes I put ice in my shakes sometimes. Day four for me today and not too bad today! Keep up the good work ladykate but sorry to hear it is getting harder:cry: I was hoping that it gets easier as time goes on. Six months of shakes seems a very long time to me I was thinking for myself about 3 months if I can make it that far! Already not liking the soup very much:sigh: x

Yeah I m finding it very hard now as time goes by thought it would get easier but everyone is different hun. Xx u might be the opposite to me. Xx good luck xx hope u do good xx

Hi Katie what weight are you of you dont mind me asking. ? I am finding it harder and harder now. I have been on this for two weeks and a day now! I am also hungry very !! I am nearly 16 stone now I was at the start of this nearly 17. So good results so far. Xx hope you enjoy the film !

Hi Kate, well they were checking my weight back on wednesday so it was 93.45 kg (14.7159?! really not similiar with stones!) I cant go there wednesday so i will pop in on thursday, God i hope i will see some results! :D
Delighted for ya, great results girl!!!!

Thank you Katie, got my weigh in on Friday looking forward to it. But am so hungry !!! Want food badly!! How much u wanna lose ? Xx
i want to be 55kgs (8,7 stone) ... im not really hungry. I just wish to chew ;P So i do have chewing gums ALWAYS with me. Wish to be size 8 but ppl are sayin it wont suit me as i look good with my curves... Well maybe at least size 10. When i will reach 65 i will be very happy :) it will take time tho, i wish i could wake up and be slim :) What is your goal hun? Whats your height anyway? im 164 cm

Back