FRIGHTENED ME! 4th day on lipotrim

Hi hun I am about 5 foot 5 I think. So am a shorty !! Ideally I would like to be 10 to 12 stone I think. Size 14 would be nice. But got a long way to go still. Am finding it very hard I got to keep going to the 11 th August. Then I will refeed and see how I get on ! And see from there xxx your doing great x

i want to be 55kgs (8,7 stone) ... im not really hungry. I just wish to chew ;P So i do have chewing gums ALWAYS with me. Wish to be size 8 but ppl are sayin it wont suit me as i look good with my curves... Well maybe at least size 10. When i will reach 65 i will be very happy :) it will take time tho, i wish i could wake up and be slim :) What is your goal hun? Whats your height anyway? im 164 cm

am i wrong to think chewing gum was a no no? sorry x

no you are not wrong thinking chewing gum is a no no it is! most mouth washes are a no no as well I believe!
Weigh in day for me today first week down and 9lbs lost so well pleased with that
Motivated for 2nd week know! although given up on chicken soup already was feeling sick thinking about it so just left with chocolate and vanilla shakes! can see why boredom might set in
Cheers

oh snap i had no idea! Its just a chewing gum! Gosh,,,

im going to checkk out my weight tomorow if it is still d same im going to die!! :(

Lads!! 1 stone (6.20kg) less! With a chewing gums, like lots of chewing gums i mean :D :D :D Now, delighted!

Lads!! 1 stone (6.20kg) less! With a chewing gums, like lots of chewing gums i mean :D :D :D Now, delighted!

wow well done you x

It's the carbohydrate in the gum and mouthwash that hinders ketosis that's wat my chemist told me they recommend listerine only and nuphar breath strips x
Well done on d weight loss even with the gum lol x

Watch the lipotrim video on their site ket... Really informative about the whole diet and the process your body goes through.. I've watched it a few times!! (wastes a bit of time to!) :)

Lost 23lbs in 4 weeks :)

hi all, im very new to this, its only my 2nd day and to be honest im feeling death. i have no energy, a lil dizzy and so very very hungry. but im determind to get thin. but at the moment i just feel like giving up and trying something else. this is so hard.

skylad we have all felt like this, but it does get easier in a strange sort of way, I still WANT to eat but not to the extent that I will actually put something in my mouth, its all in the mind as they say, but the first week is your body adjusting and is very hard to get through, stick with it, and see what first weigh day brings you, I am sure you will be pleased and it tends to give you the umph to go another week, take each day at a time, say well done to yourself for getting through each one at 100%, at the end of the day thats all we can do xx

Well done Katie on that fantastic weight loss in week one! skylad just hang in there are things get better once you get into ketosis (3rd/4th day) you will fell much better and then when you have your first weigh in that will keep you motivated:D

Hi Skylad. The best thing to do is stick to this site. I'm not on as much as I used to as Im used to it. However those first couple of weeks I felt like giving up and this site gave me hope seeing all the weight loss. Plus men lose more than women as well. At least give it a week and a half. After that it gets so much easier. Also I buy Ketostix the same brand they do to test your wee. They cost about £4,50 but you get 50 in the pack. I don't test as much now but in the first few weeks it gave me a boost to see my results in the sticks go to the colour pink which means your in ketosis. Dark purple is bad that means you need to drink more. However you can also tell if your in ketosis by breath but some ppl don't get bad breath but you can also smell your wee and if it smells of honey cereal your in ketosis. A little like Cheerios or sugar puffs lol. Good luck.

Back