FrillsandPink Lipotrim Diary

How you getting frills?..I gotta say the weekends are a killer, i did an extra shift in work this morning just to keep me busy..home now but counting the hours so I can go to bed..roll on day 5 tomorrow!..Enjoy the rest of the weekend x

Day Five

OOoooooo....I must be in ketosis then pads. Not feeling energetic tho, infact, im feeling mega tired and mega fed up....think cos its Saturday and Im feeling sorry for myself thinking that life is pooooh without a drink and bacon butty etc etc.....how sad when you think about it.

Hi Sarah.......yeah, Ive been really good during the week, no inclination of giving up on this, however, today as you have said is a real killer, and agree with you that its easier when you are working. I associate weekends with meals, drinking and nice stuff, but then I think to myself that everyone else on this forum probably feels exactly the same, so Im not giving up on this, and Im not on my own. Just grit my teeth and carry on..... just feel grumpy haha :sigh:

How are you feeling Sarah? Not long until your weigh in.... (cant wait)!!

Just got to keep thinking of the reasons why I am doing this and try and keep those reasons to the forefront of my mind. I think when I feel some weight coming off, or my clothes becoming looser it may make me feel good, but at the moment I am just feeling less full. Mind you, I am only on day five so I had better get used to it and stop moaning. Temptation WONT get the better of me....

Have a top weekend guys and keep up with it because it is you lot that keep me going!!

Well said frills im in the same boat associate weekends with the finer things in life lol but we are all here for the common goal and can do this

Day Six

Thanks pads....

Anyways, with all my blurting off about keeping the reason why I am doing this to the front of my mind....trying to encourage everyone not to cheat, saying I wont be beaten and will stay strong, I went and ate today. Im not going to lie on my diary and say I was 100% when I wasnt because I will just be kidding myself and everyone else....:cry:

Yes...I admit now that I am really disappointed in myself, however, at the time NO ONE could have talked me round, even if I was offered a grand today not to eat I wouldnt have accepted it.

I am not going to go into the full details of what I ate as its not fair on those that are being and trying very hard to be 100%. But if I am being really honest I enjoyed it soooo much. Thats not to say I am not going to continue with lipotrim because I am, and I am going to continue tomorrow as normal and just hope I still loose for my weigh in.

Just so gutted that I cant 'honk' today haha because I love honking hehe, but hopefully there will be many other days and I can make up for it.

I knew that weekends would be a killer for me, Saturday wasn't good, and obviously Sunday got the better of me, but hey thats life so onwards and upwards.

Goin to read some diaries and look at some piccys that will hopefully get me through the next few days.....New day tomorrow:D

Well done for your honesty and at least you are back on the horse and fighting back

Day Seven

Yippee, I can honk today! During the week is so much easier than the weekend when I havent got work.

100% today so feeling good.

Good i agree about the weekends i find them a lot harder then the week

Day Eight

Got weighed today so was a nice 7lbs loss which Im happy with seen as though I had a blip on Sunday.

Its weird because once I got weighed and realised i lost half a stone my initial reaction was to go to the chippy/shop and celebrate with goodies. Thats what I always did after weigh in day at ww and sw....it was as though I had to treat myself for being 'good'. Didnt do it...went home and had a shake haha.

Heres to another 100% day tomorrow. I just hope the weeks go quickly and think I am going to have to devise a plan for the weekends so that I dont find them as hard. Havent decided what yet, but will have to have a good think about it.

7lbs down is FAB! Well done Frills. I just stumbled across the diary section and have enjoyed reading your posts and others, still finding my way around the forums! Totally agree about the weekends, they are REALLY hard. Good luck for week 2, am on Day 9 and don't think my mouth could be any drier! One day at a time......

Day Nine

Thanks for that Lea-m...how are you finding things? Have you had any blips? It is the hardest diet plan I have ever encountered, but it is so worth it and the results are so worth it too if you can stick to it.

I was thinking about it last night as to why I gave into the food monster on Sunday and why I found it so hard. I think that it is because I have more time on my hands to hear my brain and thoughts .....crappy thoughts like 'its not fair' and 'why cant I go pub and have a few drinks' and 'why cant I have a take out its weekend and I deserve it'....

The thing is is that I CAN do all those things if I want to. It is me who has decided to do this diet.....no one else. I have not been forced through ill health or been threatened to do it with my arm behind my back. My problem is, is that if I feel I have to do something I dont want to do it. Its an automatic response from me. So, any negative thoughts that come into my mind I am going to answer them back. I am going to say to myself 'I will stick with it today, and see how I feel 2moz' or 'I can have a few drinks at the pub, but I will leave it today and have them in a few weeks' etc etc. I really need to try this out at the weekends and hope it works....

I really dont want to keep being 100% all week and then caving in at the weekend, it just makes all the hard work sticking to it during the week for nothing. Yep, I did lose 7lbs this week which I feel is amazing considering I ate, but Im not stupid and know that I cant do this every week as the first week is always the greatest loss.

Anyways, that is my moan over....(really got to try and be more positive haha).

So.......wait for it.....heres a positive..... I have been 100% today, so my honk is on its way...yeeeeeeeey :p Oh yeah and my work pants dont give me a camels toe anymore lmao xxxxxxxxxx

Well done and a great post that was positive lol and that is a good method of getting through you will be at your goal before you no it

Day Ten

Still going good although the food cravings were strong today, no matter how much water I drank, they never went alllll day. Still 100% though so all good. Early night for me....sleep the cravings off haha xxxx

Hi skinny....yeah, Im still here (just about). Finding it a struggle lately to be honest. I keep on trying to get back in the zone but its just not happening.....keep reading everyones posts though which I love. Glad you are doing so well.....18lbs in two weeks...fantastic x

Just one off for me this week, but it didnt come as a surprise if I am being honest. Cant seem to do a full week without falling off the wagon :(

At least you keep getting back on i know you are probably not happy with a pound but you are back on and could lose a lot more this week x

Back