From 14 stone to 13 stone

So I'm 14st and 1 pesky pound! It would be lovely to lose 2 next week! Xx
You'll do it! I was 14st 1 last week and lost 3 this eek so I'll meet you in the next bracket

Hooray! Lost 5lbs so I'm back in the 13's again at 13.10! See you all there! Xx

I'm out of this bracket :D
13.12 now
See you all soon!

I'm currently in this bracket, need to stop myself being a serial weigher but I'm 14 stone 10 as of this morning. Started last Saturday - got 10lbs to get into the next bracket! Hopefully the rest of my fabulous first week will get me some of the way there :)

Hi all, arrived in this bracket today with a -3lbs off :p

My weigh in day is a Tuesday normally, but due to hospital appt yesterday used a different venue to get weighed in...which brought me luck also.

My weight now today is 14stone . 12lbs. To achieve 1.5 stone award just need to drop -1lb and to achieve Club 10 will need to drop -3lbs.

Best of luck to all weighers for the remainder of this week. Look forward to reading all of your alerts, I find it inspirational and keeps me on plan for sure!!! e xx

Hi all,
-2lbs off today, weight today (14stone 10 lbs)taking me within( -1lb ) to Club 10 target and( -6lbs )to reach target of 2stone loss by end of Dec 2016...:innocent0001::innocent0001:fingers crossed (x3 parties in between) so will give it my best shot;)

Best of luck to all for the remainder of the 2016 :nananana:

Hiya all. Anyone else had an awful Christmas in regard to weight gain? I have somehow (I really know how this happened) put on about 1.5 stone from a holiday and Christmas splurge merge! Eeek. I was hanging out in the 13 to 12 group but thrown myself out and now back here with 12lbs to go before I can join them again! I will do it. Weigh in is a Saturday for me.
Having to go up a size in jeans so that blood can safely flow to my legs will hopefully push me through to lose this first stone quickly.

Back