From 14 stone to 13 stone

Well done Hun.
I have decided that I am going to take dog on marathon walk.......across beach and across golf course - approx 4 miles and very hilly lol xx

The poor dog :flirt2:

I've just done an old Rosemary Conley DVD, not very challenging but has to be better than sat on my a** doing nothing!

Am laughing, Coco is a small Cavalier King Charles spaniel and is as mad as a hatter. She doesn't stop! Have just had to cut out of her coat lots of horrible prickly sticks. It was a lovely walk though and am feeling much better. Well done on getting the DVD out - that's what I call motivation xx

Yes, we'll done on the DVD! My motivation stretched to cleaning the car today...only been putting off for about a month haha!!

I'm only just still here....hopefully waving goodbye to the 14's next week.....weighed in at 14 stone exactly today.

My official weigh in isn't until Saturday morning but a naughty sneaky peak on the scales this morning showed a loss of a pound (making me 13.13) so it doesn't look like I'll be part of this group after Saturday

I think I'm going to jump on the car cleaning bandwagon tomorrow..!! :D that's gotta burn at least a few calories!? (maybe not as many as I would like to hope.....!) xx

I got on the scales this morning (don't officially weigh in until tomorrow) and it looks like i've STS. I'm not surprised since I lost a pound last week and was naughty for the whole week, so its got to go affect it sometime. But I have only 3 weeks before I meet Bowling For Soup again and want to be under 14 stone. I'm beginning to lose hope of that happening though, i'm such a slow loser!

I'm a slow loser too :( but even if we lose just 1 lb most weeks over a year it will make a difference x

I'd like to join if that's ok. I am halfway through the 14's at the moment.
Have beeen really strict with myself this week as I STS last week, but it seems to be making me more nervous about my weigh in tomorrow.

I'd like to join if that's ok. I am halfway through the 14's at the moment.
Have beeen really strict with myself this week as I STS last week, but it seems to be making me more nervous about my weigh in tomorrow.

Welcome lovely and am sure you will have a good week this time :D
Let us know how you get on x

Ps anyone know what to do with the new cadbury's Philadelphia.......on BOGOF in tesco's so bought the small 4 pack x2!!

I have well and truly gained this week! I completely gaffes up this week! I have a kebab on Wednesday night and then a massive Chinese last night then had left over for breakfast! =O I'm so ashamed!

I have well and truly gained this week! I completely gaffes up this week! I have a kebab on Wednesday night and then a massive Chinese last night then had left over for breakfast! =O I'm so ashamed!

We've all been there, well I deffo have :eek: but just put it behind you and get back on plan NOW says me who usually takes afew days to recover!

mrstore said:
Bye everyone!! I'm moving into the next group :) weighed in at 13.13 this morning! Good luck everyone!!!! Xxxx

Ahhhh well done xxx

Back