From 14 stone to 13 stone

How is everyone? I've hardly been here these last few weeks, sorry. I'm still in the 14s, had my first maintain a couple of weeks ago but it was deserved! Back to a good loss today and currently sitting at 14, 5.

Wish you all the best Emma, keep us updated xx
They had to remove the left ovary and tube along with the huge mass and are thinking it was endometrosis. I suppose I have to be grateful he managed not to nick the bowel or ureter. I am so surprised how many people after I tell them I have had half a hysterectomy tell me they have either had a full one or half of one. I swear half of the country must be sterile. So sad that Drs don't take this seriously and the only way they "treat" is to remove your lady bits and not look for a cure. Bad news is my right ovary is also looking like it has it and my right tube is kinked so conceiving naturally will be impossible. IVF is the only option but we will think about that in a few weeks after everything has settled. I am not so keen.

And I haven't lost weight from the op! How annoying. I also have not pooped since Tuesday. At least I am eating relatively normally although its in small portions to avoid stitch due to the gas they injected. Will be on plan from today. I'm not letting this hijack my weight loss.
Hope everyone is doing well, I am not weighing in today but am probably back to 14 something!

I was 14'1 at weigh in on Wednesday :) just found out we are having a little girl xx
Congratulations! Shopping for the baby girl clothes is so much better than boys clothes shopping!

Hello chaps, I'm new here. I was exactly 15 stone at weigh in on Tuesday. I've just done a sneaky pre-holiday weigh-in and was delighted to see 14.12! I'm off to Italy for a few days tomorrow, so aiming to maintain while I'm away, a loss would be brilliant, but I'm realistic! I will be trying a proper Italian pizza while I'm away and I will be sampling the gelato. Not bothered about the pasta though!

Looking forward to getting to know some fellow 14-13 stone folk.

X

They had to remove the left ovary and tube along with the huge mass and are thinking it was endometrosis. I suppose I have to be grateful he managed not to nick the bowel or ureter. I am so surprised how many people after I tell them I have had half a hysterectomy tell me they have either had a full one or half of one. I swear half of the country must be sterile. So sad that Drs don't take this seriously and the only way they "treat" is to remove your lady bits and not look for a cure. Bad news is my right ovary is also looking like it has it and my right tube is kinked so conceiving naturally will be impossible. IVF is the only option but we will think about that in a few weeks after everything has settled. I am not so keen.

And I haven't lost weight from the op! How annoying. I also have not pooped since Tuesday. At least I am eating relatively normally although its in small portions to avoid stitch due to the gas they injected. Will be on plan from today. I'm not letting this hijack my weight loss.
Hope everyone is doing well, I am not weighing in today but am probably back to 14 something!

Sounds like you've been through it recently.

I had to have 3 cycles of IVF with ICSI to have my twins. It's daunting at first, but it's not too bad and you feel like you are doing something about it. It's really not as bad as you think it's going to be.

Wishing you a speedy recovery and if you have any questions about IVF ask away!

X

Thank you! Definitely. My wee boy just wears shirts tshirts and jeans lol. I'm glad you're getting somewhere anyhow. Glad they removed the mass. Just let yourself recover for a bit, don't worry about weighing. I went mad and had two crunchies and seem to have gained two pounds from that alone lol. Dieting is a pain in the arse! Xx

Sounds like you've been through it recently.

I had to have 3 cycles of IVF with ICSI to have my twins. It's daunting at first, but it's not too bad and you feel like you are doing something about it. It's really not as bad as you think it's going to be.

Wishing you a speedy recovery and if you have any questions about IVF ask away!

X

3 cycles. Presume that was privately? I knew there was a postcode lottery with this stuff but after looking into it, it looks awful. We sit on the hampshire surrey border. For hampshire its 1 round and the age limit is 34! Surrey 2 rounds and age limit 39. I am 37, 38 in December but the odds to be successful look so low at this age. This is assuming that the remaining ovary is up to the job.

I'm still unsure. After leaving the majority of my dignity at the hospital and hearing about horrendous miscarriages from friends, I just don't think I would be mentally strong enough to cope with it.

The diet has gone out of the window but I am not weighing in. I will be heading the wrong way up the 14's. Oops.

3 cycles. Presume that was privately? I knew there was a postcode lottery with this stuff but after looking into it, it looks awful. We sit on the hampshire surrey border. For hampshire its 1 round and the age limit is 34! Surrey 2 rounds and age limit 39. I am 37, 38 in December but the odds to be successful look so low at this age. This is assuming that the remaining ovary is up to the job.

I'm still unsure. After leaving the majority of my dignity at the hospital and hearing about horrendous miscarriages from friends, I just don't think I would be mentally strong enough to cope with it.

The diet has gone out of the window but I am not weighing in. I will be heading the wrong way up the 14's. Oops.

Yes it was private. The postcode Lottery beat me... We moved from an area where I wasn't old enough (37) to an area where I was too old (36). I wouldn't mind, but we only moved 7 miles!

I was 40 when I was successful.

It's a lot to think about and there is so much information out there that it's baffling. Good luck with whatever you decide to do. X

No idea how but hit 13st 13lb this morning so gonna head to the 13 to 12 group. Hope to see you all there soon

My first weigh in tonight *_*
4 lb off brings me to 14st 11.5lb!

New member here! I weighed in at 14.8 yesterday, first weigh in on Saturday!

Back