From 14 stone to 13 stone

Yayyyy!!! I've just got into this bracket!!!!! :D super happy!! been years since i was in this bracket :)

Hello everyone!!! xx
Fantastic!!! Well done you:) see you on the way down !!

Hi all. oops i'm back! 4.5lbs to go after a holiday blip. I think its a mind issue with being down at the 13 stone aswell. Hope all is going well with everyone

4lbs off for me this week...first week so it's helping motivation :)

Thank you! X

A massive 5.5lb off my first week so back into the other group! Hopefully not going to yo yo back up (again!)

Well done Emmab you must be doing it right, keep it up.
let us in on your food diary could give us some new ideas.

Well I had good intentions of being a regular poster, unfortunately life got in the way! It's been a busy few months. I have had birthdays, christening S and weddings to contend with, but the worst I've had at weekly weigh in is a maintain, so I am quite happy with that. Finally this morning I have weighed in at 13.12 so I am off to the next thread!

It's amazing seeing a lower number at the beginning! Oh I was also voted Woman of the Year at my group this week, so feeling pretty fabulous at the moment!

Hope to see you all on the next thread soon.

X

Women of the year..., absolutely you have done amazing, you should be so proud of yourself
You could even be the featured star in the Slimming World Magazine!

weighed in this week at 14.1 lb so I'm hoping next week I will be down in the next stone bracket and you will all soon be joining me - fingers crossed! xx

Back