From 14 stone to 13 stone

Weyhey!! Congrats! feels so good in this bracket doesnt it, :wee: So happy! Cant wait to get into the 13!!!!! bracket!!! :eek::woohoo:

I still can't believe I'm here - it is starting to feel like it is a more normal weight... definitely looking forward to the 13's as well - want to be there by Easter! Looking forward to getting into the BMI range of overweight, just under 13st - never thought I would celebrate becoming overweight!

I still can't believe I'm here - it is starting to feel like it is a more normal weight... definitely looking forward to the 13's as well - want to be there by Easter! Looking forward to getting into the BMI range of overweight, just under 13st - never thought I would celebrate becoming overweight!
how has this week been?

how has this week been?

Being honest, so far it hasn't been great food wise - I always struggle at the weekends, especially when we have people over. I've had a cold so not been to the gym as well. Trying to be much better today until Thursday now though!

How are you doing?

I'd love to be there by then too! Any tips? I have a sweet tooth and keep having too many sins :-(
Well one tip would be not to have anything in the house that you know you can't have, keep a mimimal stock of healthy b's so you don't over indulge in things like alpen lights or fibre one's as that's something I go to if there's nothing else, do a shop every few days so you keep plenty of fresh fruit/veg/salad etc.
Plan plan plan!!! I like to plan my meals every week and then I know what i'm having, nothing worse than getting home after work/school run and having no idea what to cook and that's when you end up picking.
I drink water with every meal!
I'm trying to eat fruit throughout the day before my evening meal so it digests quickly and not sitting in my stomach all night, it was giving me lots of pains!
make sure you pile your plate up with mainly veg and or salad, cut down on carbs, although it works for some, I definitely cannot eat too much.
I'm finding eating eggs is helping speed my weightloss!?!?

I know me too! Went shopping yesterday for a semi - new wardrobe as i havent been clothes shopping since i started this in dec 2015 for the 4th time, so i was still walking around with size 22/24 tops and 20 bottoms and size 30!! coat which was hanging off me now and looked completely ridiculous lol, I am now in a size 14/16 and I am loving it. complete difference it makes wearing the right size clothes and in a lower number too. So it has only pushed me to keep going. I was trying to get my 7st award just wednesday just gone but period came and i was bloated like a house, my stomach was so swollen it looked like when i started! so I only loss a 1/2lbs so hopefully coming off before wednesday as I am gunning for my 7st award, only need 3lbs So lots of water and cut out fizzy drinks this week to get this bloating uncontrol.

Was my birthday on the 1st and we went to pizza hut and boy what i difference on how I looked (from last year), confidence increased so much and I felt and what I ordered, was so in control but still enjoyed what i wanted and syned it correctly, felt good and helped me to enjoy it more without having guilt flooding in later. So just working to get that 7st award in my hand this month! nice belated prezzie to me

You've done so well, congratulations and what an amazing achievement! You deserve those new clothes and you deserve that 7 stone award!!! Good luck for Wednesday, I think if you go back to basics, write everything down and weight/measure HEA/B, you will definitely get that award no problem at all!

Been away in Israel for work. Was so difficult to stay on plan intact I didn't stay on at all lol. 1.5lb gain for me this week which is still a positive as I'm still in the wonderful one hundreds.
Time to get back on plan with the veg shortage. Anyone finding any significant problems? Broccoli might be a problem for me. Usually get through three a week.

Oh well done if you couldn't stay on plan and only 1.5 gain!! Good for you being back on plan now. I use frozen veg so I'm not sure how that will affect me, I eat a very varied veg throughout the week, so what I buy lasts a good 3-4 weeks! I also eat salad so that's what helps to spread what I have out more.

It's effecting courgettes, lettuce and broccoli from what my mum said was on the news. But due to the bad weather all fruit and veg process to increase.
I'm a Swede addict and find the frozen one just doesn't taste nice.

I know me too! Went shopping yesterday for a semi - new wardrobe as i havent been clothes shopping since i started this in dec 2015 for the 4th time, so i was still walking around with size 22/24 tops and 20 bottoms and size 30!! coat which was hanging off me now and looked completely ridiculous lol, I am now in a size 14/16 and I am loving it. complete difference it makes wearing the right size clothes and in a lower number too. So it has only pushed me to keep going. I was trying to get my 7st award just wednesday just gone but period came and i was bloated like a house, my stomach was so swollen it looked like when i started! so I only loss a 1/2lbs so hopefully coming off before wednesday as I am gunning for my 7st award, only need 3lbs So lots of water and cut out fizzy drinks this week to get this bloating uncontrol.

Was my birthday on the 1st and we went to pizza hut and boy what i difference on how I looked (from last year), confidence increased so much and I felt and what I ordered, was so in control but still enjoyed what i wanted and syned it correctly, felt good and helped me to enjoy it more without having guilt flooding in later. So just working to get that 7st award in my hand this month! nice belated prezzie to me

Really happy for you - well done! You deserve all of these wonderful rewards! It is funny (and an amazing feeling) after years of feeling depressed shopping etc getting a size down, gearing yourself up for the horrible crushing disapppoimtment and self loathing when it is too tight and then fitting into it perfectly or needing the next size down!

Unfortunately I put on 2lbs this week - knew it wasn't my bets week but that felt a bit undeserved... (TMI ALERT!) had really sore breasts this past week and I wasn't due on my * week for another week (not on yet) but I don't know if that has had an effect? I do find that after losing quite a bit of weight my cycle is messed up periodically - is that just me?

I think menstrual cycle has an effect. Also the week before, I want to eat everything in sight which doesn't help. It's usually two days before my period when I start saying "shall we have fish and chips from the chippy tonight".
I don't think I lose very well either side of the period but the other weeks I do.
There was an interesting video on YouTube about the hormones your body releases during a cycle and how they can make you feel.

Reactions: EBD
Morning all, I didn't go to group again this week. Friday was pretty stressful and i kind of threw in the towel! I've decided though that I'm doing a chocolate ban. I always get the mini low syn bars with good intentions but can't stop myself. I used to be really good I think it's just stress. I did a 10k race on sunday though which will limit the damage!

Morning all, I didn't go to group again this week. Friday was pretty stressful and i kind of threw in the towel! I've decided though that I'm doing a chocolate ban. I always get the mini low syn bars with good intentions but can't stop myself. I used to be really good I think it's just stress. I did a 10k race on sunday though which will limit the damage!

Hi! Well done on completely your 10k! Sounds like you deserve a treat! Don't kick yourself, just start fresh again.

I'm on a bit of a high, losing 2lbs this week, loving it! Another 3lbs to lose a stone whoop!

Another 10lbs and I'll have lost 10%!! That'll be my next goal.

Well done! I think I'm used to the 4lb loss each week from when i was about 18 stone. Now I've only got a couple of pounds before I'm in the 13s. I'm glad the boyfriend has taken the scales away because I'd be gutted if I didn't lose anything again this week!

Well done! I think I'm used to the 4lb loss each week from when i was about 18 stone. Now I've only got a couple of pounds before I'm in the 13s. I'm glad the boyfriend has taken the scales away because I'd be gutted if I didn't lose anything again this week!
Wow 4lb a week is huge. I think I'd divorce my husband if he took away my scales. I've a daily weighing in addiction. but find it keeps me focused.

Back