From 16's to 15's

@turkish_delight well done you that is fab You must be sooo chuffed, I'm really pleased for you. I won't be able to make my weigh in tomorrow as I have something on for work but have been sticking to it tight today. I tried a slimming world pasta sauce from Iceland and it was lovely so might stock up. Have plenty left over for tomorrow's work lunch. How is everyone else getting on

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 26
I have cheated a couple of times already this week. There's been some very selective syn-counting going on! But I've still two days to go so I'll behave from now on. I have Pilates tomorrow which I've started to really enjoy. Been doing that for 3 months now. Are you adding in exercise too or mainly concentrating on diet?
Is there another group nearby that you could weigh and go at? I need to weigh in each week as it keeps me focussed.

Ive had a few naughty treats this weeks too but we are only human, been mainly keeping focus on the healthy eating and I do a tap dancing class on a Friday however need to start to build up on some excercize and move my butt a bit more . I have a static bike I should really use.

I don't like going to other classes it's take me to feel comfy in my own class.
Just feel so self conscious. It's strange coz in normally ok in situations with new people but feel intimidated when it has to do with my weight.....
Hope that makes sense and I don't sound like a nut job . Hope you all have a brilliant day xxx

Might pop into boots if I get time to weigh myself Just to I'm not guessing for another week and driving myself mad

Last edited:
Hi long time no see, hope your all ok, I've had a raging mout infection weighed today lost 1.5lb so am dead on 16 this week whoop whoop pleased with that as not been able to eat much an been in pain, feel pleased to say I've lost 6lb since being back not a lot but I've lost every week I've normally gained by now lol. Hope your all ok an doing well hopefully my mouth will be better in a few days then I can have a good week an go bust the 15s xxxxx

So 15s hopefully for you next week then! well done you!
I haven't been on for a few days, lost 2lbs at weigh in on Thursday (which I really didn't deserve!) so pleased with that. 16st 5 now, and feeling optimistic. I had a meal out Friday night and there was limited choice as it was a private function. What I ended up eating was NOT slimming world friendly haha so I'm being extra good from yesterday onwards.
How's everyone else doing this week? Xx

So 15s hopefully for you next week then! well done you!
I haven't been on for a few days, lost 2lbs at weigh in on Thursday (which I really didn't deserve!) so pleased with that. 16st 5 now, and feeling optimistic. I had a meal out Friday night and there was limited choice as it was a private function. What I ended up eating was NOT slimming world friendly haha so I'm being extra good from yesterday onwards.
How's everyone else doing this week? Xx
I didn't deserve the 1.5lb had a party an ate curry an drunk a bottle of wine I've got my partners birthday Valentine's Day so we're going for a Mexican meal but I will have weighed again by then it can be hard when there is little to chose from to eat you watch I will gain this week an still be here wit you lot lol, good luck for the week when do you weigh? X

Hey everyone,

Sounds like your all doing fab with loses and enjoying doing it lol. I've been on plan so am hoping for something off at tomorrow's class. Off work today so off out with mum and dad for the day. If we go out for lunch then I'm gonna try to stay on plan . I feel really bloated just now any tips ?? Xxx

Wow the weeks are flying by weigh in later tonight eeeek . Not hoping for much but as long as it's not a gain i will be happy

Ps decided to change my hair and love it xx

Last edited:
Wow the weeks are flying by weigh in later tonight eeeek . Not hoping for much but as long as it's not a gain i will be happy

Ps decided to change my hair and love it xx
Looking good I soooooo do not do photos won't let anyone take my pic I always look blughhhhh

I think I'm going to be in the 16s for some time!! I was naughty last night with pancakes and have just now finished a portion of my son's pudding. Ooops. We've had a virus and I seem to have lost all my resolve. Excuses, excuses - I know!
Hope
you girls smash it next week

Well done, that's fab. Enjoy the 15s! We will hopefully see you sooner rather than later!

After a mountain of pancakes on Tues and a night out on Fri, I am lucky not to have gained. 0.5lb down this week, taking me to 16st 4.5. I'm going to be 100% on plan this week.

Well done, that's fab. Enjoy the 15s! We will hopefully see you sooner rather than later!

After a mountain of pancakes on Tues and a night out on Fri, I am lucky not to have gained. 0.5lb down this week, taking me to 16st 4.5. I'm going to be 100% on plan this week.
I've got to be good this week after a meal out tonight or I will be back here lol I don't wanna go so I will be checking in on you lot lol

Well done @Sexyshell135 hope to join you in the 15's soon. And 1/2 is still a loss @turkish_delight. I've been ok this week trying to stay on plan. Other half and daughter got me some lovely valentine gifts, instead of a big box of choc's I got a wee choc lolly so will have that with a Cuppa later. Not too much planned today. Hope you are all well xx

Well ladies I lost 1.5 lbs this week so I'm officially into the 15's I'm soooo chuffed with that would of liked another pound to get my one and a half stone but can wait till next week.
So farewell just now and I may be back as I'm off to Portugal in 2 weeks lol xxxx see you all in the 15's x

Back