From 16's to 15's

I see no one has been in here for a while! So, it could be lonely, however, I'm here at 16st 4lb, starting TODAY, and working down to the next stone. Say hello if anyone else is around, anytime!
Hey :) am also trying to get down to the 15 stone mark! Bit of a way to go but feeling positive having started :)

Yay, I knew there must be someone out there. Let's do this! Today I'm down two pounds to 16 stone 0.8 pounds. I've not been too strict so I'm pleased by that. Looking forward to hearing how you are doing x

Well done that's great :D I'm actually up a 1lb from yesterday but am starting my weigh in on Monday, so hopefully next week it'll be a loss!

I'm sure you will get a loss by then. :)

Hey :) hope you're doing well!

I forgot to post here last week, but I weighed in on Monday at 16st 10.5lbs

Today's weigh in was 16 stone 7.5lbs so 3 lbs down this week 😊

Hey :) hope you're doing well!

I forgot to post here last week, but I weighed in on Monday at 16st 10.5lbs

Today's weigh in was 16 stone 7.5lbs so 3 lbs down this week 😊
Wow, well done! You're zooming down the zone!!!

I've stayed the same this week. I made some good decisions food wise, and made some good choices when faced with temptation. So I'll see what next week brings. I REALLY want out of the 16 stone bracket.

I am now 16st 10 and definitely cannot wait to be in the 15's, it is a long time since I have seen them. I am on Exante which I have used before which is strict but I can barely exercise even walk hardly due to back issues that I was born with so that is why I have gone onto a VLCD. Hope you don't mind me joining you guys and yes temptation is very hard!!! xx

I am now 16st 10 and definitely cannot wait to be in the 15's, it is a long time since I have seen them. I am on Exante which I have used before which is strict but I can barely exercise even walk hardly due to back issues that I was born with so that is why I have gone onto a VLCD. Hope you don't mind me joining you guys and yes temptation is very hard!!! xx
Welcome! I don't know anything about your plan. What made you choose a VLCD? (not judging!). I have minor physical issues that are limiting me. It's so frustrating! Anyway, glad you can join us! Looking forward to hearing how you get on. So far this week I've not been too 'good'. A couple of days off and now re-committing to my plan.

Time to update. I hope you are all doing really well this week and sticking to your plans. Well, I'm down to 16st today. Hopefully I'll kick 16 stones ass and soon be in the 15 stones bracket. I'm quite happy, as during the week I had two days off plan, then decided to get in gear and stick to it, which I've done remarkably well. I've been upping my water drinking to 4 pints or more per day, which was a tip from someone who had lost 10 stone (so I think they know a thing or two), and so far it's made me feel far less hungry and also healthier.

Todays weekly weigh in is not good. 16st 1.6 lb. After a week of being extremely good, followed by stress eating a small packet of cream cheese (!!!) I gained 1.2 lb, which seems disproportionate to the cheese eating. However, I'm hoping it will all balance out next week and I will then be gone from this group to the 15 stone group. I hope you're all doing well.

Back