From 16's to 15's

Well put trousers on today that were tight last thurs and they are loose today ,can't wait 4thurs weigh in!!!!

Don't you just love that! Well done hun.

Dunt it feel brill,just had some of my speed slim soup mmmm I'm sooo determined I hardly recognize myself!!!

suzy youre reporting posts again!!! Do us a favour PLEASE PLEASE watch what buttons youre pressing, youre doing this loads, so many of your posts arent appearing!!

Soooo - had got down to 16.10 last week! wi this morning I have GAINED 4.5lbs :-(

So now I'm 17.0 and a half :-( :-( :-(

Not even in the 16's never mind toasted 15's... Ugh

Well another day,feeling positive again hope I can keep up the good work !!!

Sorry starlight I'm new to this .

Ela ine said:
Soooo - had got down to 16.10 last week! wi this morning I have GAINED 4.5lbs :-(

Oh bless ya, keep positive you will have those 4.5lbs off in no time.xx

Ela ine said:

Chin up! Lots of superspeed soup and body magic and it'll all come back off! :)

In the 16s....woohoo from the 18s Sooo happy lol less than a stone n I will b in the 15s!

amelia23 said:
In the 16s....woohoo from the 18s Sooo happy lol less than a stone n I will b in the 15s!

Well done you! X

I've gone from the 16s had a short stop in the 15s and now onto the 14s!! So chuffed.... tho reading what I'm writing it sounds like I'm on the bus route!!

Fluffysheep81 said:
I've gone from the 16s had a short stop in the 15s and now onto the 14s!! So chuffed.... tho reading what I'm writing it sounds like I'm on the bus route!!

Lol think i need to get on your bus!

Well done x

Wow! How long did that take you then? Well done hun. Oh and what's your secret? Give us some tips please :D.

Hi
I'm happy to say I have to leave this thread lol, 3 LB off today, so I've hit my 15's

Good luck everyone xxxx

Back