From 16's to 15's

Well done to all those leaving us tonight see you in 15s soon i hope! X

Hi every1 I am new to this I am currently 16st 7, I lost 6 and a half pound this week and got slimmer of the week :)

Has any1 any tips for me, I wanna lose half a stone or more for a wedding I have in 23 days. Has any1 any tips? Realistic target for then? thanku

BekiJ said:
Hi every1 I am new to this I am currently 16st 7, I lost 6 and a half pound this week and got slimmer of the week :)

Has any1 any tips for me, I wanna lose half a stone or more for a wedding I have in 23 days. Has any1 any tips? Realistic target for then? thanku

Welcome! Unfortunately there are no quick fixes just keep eating lots of superfree foods and hope for the best, have a look for the super speed soup that seems to help a lot of people lose weight quickly.

Big well done on the weight loss so far! X

Thank you for replying :) I am trying the superfree but starting to get a bit fed up of the fruit! How long have u been on it? Do u find it easy?
Thanku

Well done you guys. Hope to see you soon in the 15's. xx :)

BekiJ said:
Thank you for replying :) I am trying the superfree but starting to get a bit fed up of the fruit! How long have u been on it? Do u find it easy?
Thanku

Mix it up a little, have salad and vegetables instead of fruit. For me one day ill have salad(lettuce tomato cucumber) next day ill have a different salad (rocket watercress and cherry tomato) next day lots of vegetables next day roasted peppers and corgettes etc etc tomorrow will be my 6th weigh in so far finding it ok i get bored very easily which is why i mix things up a lot.

In regards to the tracker click on someone else's and that will take you to the site, for the shinys right click copy and then paste to your signature x

Went out for meal last night wi hubby chose Tom based pasta meal while he tucked into big fat calzone n fries!!!! Weigh day tonight can't wait ,I'll let u know results

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

suzy111 said:
Went out for meal last night wi hubby chose Tom based pasta meal while he tucked into big fat calzone n fries!!!! Weigh day tonight can't wait ,I'll let u know results

Well suzy i don't know where you lot get your willpower from but if you could bottle it and sell it i would defiantly buy it! Lol good luck for today wi for me also but i have to wait till 7 for privilege time to spend all day panicky and waiting! X x

Well done suzy! 3 off for me!!!!! xx

That's brill shenzi let's keep on encouraging each other,I need support cos I'm away wi loads of my fam this weekend ,so good times ahead ,just got to keep focussed x

Stay focused Suzy we can do this! I have a feeling if i lose it this time i never will so its really important for me this time xx

Can I join this team please? I am currently 16 9 1/2 as at WI today, and feel that when I have got into the 15's I will feel I am really on the way. Have had a really bad few weeks healthwise and have struggled to stay on plan but have managed to keep losing a bit, so I really want to focus now and get down to the 15's. Thanks for starting this thread!

I'm currently 16.7 but want to be in the 15's by August.

VeggieKat said:
Can I join this team please? I am currently 16 9 1/2 as at WI today, and feel that when I have got into the 15's I will feel I am really on the way. Have had a really bad few weeks healthwise and have struggled to stay on plan but have managed to keep losing a bit, so I really want to focus now and get down to the 15's. Thanks for starting this thread!

Well veggikat,sounds like we are very similar,come on let's encourage each other,we've been away 4weekend again been good majority of time so wi hard work n good planning should have good result on thurs!!!fingers crossed

Suzy did you have a nice weekend? We are about back on it now Suzy get that superspeed soup in the pan! X

I intend to shenzi,it worked last week,just been shopping for all mi free superclass goodies ..... Mean super speed derr!!!

1.5lbs off for me this week. I need to lose my first stone soon. Otherwise I will start to feel demotivated, it's been 7 weeks since I started. But then I do exercise and physically I feel amazing so can't complain really. And I know I have definitely lost inches :).

Back