From 16's to 15's

Well done Maggie x x

Maggie_Sak said:
1.5lbs off for me this week. I need to lose my first stone soon. Otherwise I will start to feel demotivated, it's been 7 weeks since I started. But then I do exercise and physically I feel amazing so can't complain really. And I know I have definitely lost inches :).

Well done on your loss! :)

Well done Maggie. Don't SW isn't meant as a quick fix. Its for life not just for summer.

After my awful gain last week... 9 to go to be out of here :D x

Love it! Well done Suzy, i was just about to take the dog on a journey and it started peeing it down hope it stops before i have to leave for work so she can have one!

I've lost 6.5lb this week. Only 1/2lb left in the 16's. Fingers crossed next week I'll be dropping down to the 15's!

Fantastic weight losses again well done lots hope the rest of us can follow for the rest of the week! im praying for a 2 pound loss so i can get my 1 and half shiny then will only be 4 pound of my club 10 not bad in 7 weeks me thinks! X

Well done everyone, keep it up. Let's all kick the 16s to the kerb. I have only 4lbs to go so here goes :D.

Not long now Maggie 4 pound will be gone in no time, i have 8.5 to go really can't wait to be 15 something role on Thursday so that's a lesser amount Im going to search for lots of super speed soups go shopping at asda in the morning and make a job lot of them tomorrow and freeze in handy portions to just grab on the go its a good job i like cooking lol

Well done everyone!
Shenzi - your half a pound ahead of me! Lol!

C'mon girls! We want out! Ahahha - and IN to the 15 thread :) x

15's here we come!!!!

Not long now Maggie 4 pound will be gone in no time, i have 8.5 to go really can't wait to be 15 something role on Thursday so that's a lesser amount Im going to search for lots of super speed soups go shopping at asda in the morning and make a job lot of them tomorrow and freeze in handy portions to just grab on the go its a good job i like cooking lol

Hi Shenzi I tried super speeding before and I stayed the same. I'm gonna try again because I am desperate to get my 1st stone award. It seems to be a long time coming. Good luck on your super speed, let us know how you get along :D.

You'll get there Maggie its a long journey but we will do it together, my weigh in is tomorrow scared.com

Good luck hun, you have done well so far. Whatever result tomorrow, it will make you stronger :D xx.

Back