From 16's to 15's

Just realised I miscalculated and I have got actually got 5lbs left to get out of the 16s instead of 4 :(. Oh well :D

WELCOME!

Good luck this week everyone.. let's shimmy on out of here. ahah x

Well had my weigh in ..... 2lb off even after being away for weekend ,I'm sooo proud !!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

suzy111 said:
Well had my weigh in ..... 2lb off even after being away for weekend ,I'm sooo proud !!!

Well done so proud of you too x x x

2.5 off for me :0) holiday time tomoro - so doubt there'll b a loss next week!

2.5lbs off for me 6 pounds left and ill be out of here!!! Got my 1 and a half shiny!!!!

But firstly another 3.5lbs to go until my club 10! Yay!

I cannot wait to get weighed tomorow!!!! I'm currently 16.08 - hoping to be 16.05 tomorrow so I'll get my half stone :)

Whoo whoo :bunnydance:

I don't know if it's same 4everyone,but me checking in on here is really really helping to keep me on track.... I love it!!!

It helps me as well Suzy, there has been countless times when Ive wanted to binge but Ive come on here and There's always someone to keep my fingers busy typing rather than reaching for the biscuit tin x

Hi all
Can I join ye all please.
I am 16st11.5.
I am doing EE at the moment and am Finding it good. Hopefully I won't be here too long!

katie said:
Hi all
I am 16st11.5.
I am doing EE at the moment and am Finding it good. Hopefully I won't be here too long!

Welcome Katie! And good luck on your journey x

katie said:
Hi all
I am 16st11.5.

Nice to have u on board!!!!

Well I'm still here but this will be the last week! Now at 16 stone exactly. Come on the 15's!!

Cherry-Blossom said:
Well I'm still here but this will be the last week! Now at 16 stone exactly. Come on the 15's!!

Just on the border cherry! You will defiantly be there next week!

Hi all.
Had a bit of a mixed day. Not too motivated at all today. Hopefully tomorrow will be better. I've 12 lbs to go to get out of here.!! Is aiming for the end of the summer too high an aim??

suzy111 said:
Lost 1last night,another 1 1/2 and I'm out of here!!!

Well done!

I only just 0.5 last night but better off than on as i was expecting! 5.5 more and Im out of here! X

Back