From 16's to 15's

Hi,

I'm new to here, went to my first slimming world ground last night - actually quite enjoyed it.

I also think this forum will motivate me too - so 4 lb to go before I'm in the 15's!

:)

Hi all! :) I'm currently 16st 7.8lb, and looking very much forward to getting into the 15's! Hopefully it won't be too long x

Still blimmin' stuck in the 16s... down to 16 5.5 now though! xxxxxxxxxx

Well I'm afraid I'm going to have to love you and leave you as today I weighed in at 15.12. Hope to see you all soon in the 15's!!

Well done cherry see you in 15's soon i hope! X

Well done. I have had 2 bad weeks. Have been Ill and just not thought about what I have been eating. I put on 1 pound last week and god knows what tomorrow. Could be worse I suppose. But I have been back 100% today and putting it behind me. I had 8 pounds to get to 16 exactly but who knows now. Will report in tomorrow.

Good luck for tomorrow catmonkey hope its not to bad for you, just remember we are all in this together and we will get there! These things are sent to try us but it certainly won't beat us not this time!

I actually managed a pound off after my bad week. It's made me back on track now though j also made some soup yesterday for my lunches. Oh and k won a free 6 week countdown . :) Good luck all.

Well done catmonkey and now you have got 6 weeks free to keep you on the straight and narrow! X

Well done everyone!

2pm off for me, got lots of awards today

Stone award. ( done in 6 classes)

Slimmer of the week

Slimmer of the month

Bronze body magic

Silver body magic

2 fridge magnets

Lots of stickers

I do love my awards

Taster week next week!

I am 8lb from my club 10.

Ooh well done bunnylush! All those certificates!

I am a little jealous though of them all! With my group i got a certificate for my first slimmer of the week and that's it nothing for my stone, stone and a half, 2nd slimmer of the week or slimmer of the month for June, but oh well at least i got my shinys!

Thanks, I forgot I had lost weight and posted in wrong section, but I'm sure you all won't mind , have you asked your Con why you don't get certificates? I would. You are paying for the class/weigh in/support ,and it really encourages you to be proud of your achievements,it's also good advertising for sw of they are stuck to your fridge like mine lol x

Bunnylush said:
Thanks, I forgot I had lost weight and posted in wrong section, but I'm sure you all won't mind , have you asked your Con why you don't get certificates? I would. You are paying for the class/weigh in/support ,and it really encourages you to be proud of your achievements,it's also good advertising for sw of they are stuck to your fridge like mine lol x

Apparently from reading other posts on here the c has to pay for stuff like that out of the own pocket but i am going to ask her tomorrow because surely sw should have the same practices across the country x

shenzi said:
Well done!

I only just 0.5 last night but better off than on as i was expecting! 5.5 more and Im out of here! X

Well hello n goodbye,weigh in= 3 1/2 off so now I must leave u all and go into the 15 s will look forward to hearing from u good luck!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

First ever weigh in tonight - lost 2.5lbs!

shenzi said:
Apparently from reading other posts on here the c has to pay for stuff like that out of the own pocket but i am going to ask her tomorrow because surely sw should have the same practices across the country x

Yes bit that's part of her business surely? That's part of the fee we pay? It's advertising for her, it's keeping people on seats at class for her,it's motivating losers and that's benefiting her figures of loss. Xx

suzy111 said:
Well hello n goodbye,weigh in= 3 1/2 off so now I must leave u all and go into the 15 s will look forward to hearing from u good luck!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Bye Suzy ill see you in there soon! X

Back