From 16's to 15's

Bunnylush said:
I mean what a talking point when friends see my fridge? Lol

Wow!

You would think so wouldn't you when i got slimmer of the week and month today i actually asked for my certificate but the only one she had was the month one! I told her to make sure she has the club 10 ones next week as when i lose that pound i want it! X

shenzi said:
Wow!

You would think so wouldn't you when i got slimmer of the week and month today i actually asked for my certificate but the only one she had was the month one! I told her to make sure she has the club 10 ones next week as when i lose that pound i want it! X

My con had no slimmer week certs last week,but was straight there giving it me thus week,she had just run out. I think the more of you who keep asking,she will click you want your awards ,well done xx

Bunnylush said:
My con had no slimmer week certs last week,but was straight there giving it me thus week,she had just run out. I think the more of you who keep asking,she will click you want your awards ,well done xx

Too right! I want what Im paying for! I do so love getting my shinys though and sticking them on my book back page is nearly full lol x

wobblytum74 said:
Restarted today, hoping to be in the next group within 2 weeks (sorry).

Good Luck everyone

What you sorry for lol well done on restarting good luck x x x

I'm exactly 16st at the moment so hoping not to stay on this thread for very long! :) when I see 15-odd on the scales I'll be v happy!

Sugarpuff Sophie said:
I'm exactly 16st at the moment so hoping not to stay on this thread for very long! :) when I see 15-odd on the scales I'll be v happy!

Good luck when's weigh in day because ill bet you will see 15 something then! 3.5 pound and ill be seeing the magic 15s can't wait! X

Hi guys. Not doing slimming world but I like this idea of through the stones!

Hi guys! Well done to everyone who's got below 16 :) and for those not too far away - everyone else, we will get there :D :D

I had a terrible (last) weekend which ended with me checking into heart break hotel with ben and jerries - not good and not fun!
Anyway, I weighed myself on my return and had gained - was 16.08.... But didn't go to class.
So going to class today hoping for a sts (was 16.04 the week before/last time I weighed) so fingers crossed for that loss! Lol!

Hope everyone has a great week - good luck with your weigh ins :D :D

Ooh and Bunnylush -your fridge is ace!!! xx

Hi everyone,

I am new to this thread but cannot wait to get into the 15's!! I am on my second week of SW, but have lost 24lb since January (very slowly!) with various on and off dieting. My goal for this week is to lose the 3lb I need to take me into the 15's, I weigh 16.2 at the mo and normally get stuck around this weight so I am determined to kick through the barrier. Good luck everyone! X

shenzi said:
Good luck when's weigh in day because ill bet you will see 15 something then! 3.5 pound and ill be seeing the magic 15s can't wait! X

I weigh myself everyday at the same time because I use wii fit but official day is Friday. Weighed myself today and I'm 15st 13lbs now! :) good luck with the 3.5lbs you've got left... You'll get that off in no time! X

Sugarpuff Sophie said:
I weigh myself everyday at the same time because I use wii fit but official day is Friday. Weighed myself today and I'm 15st 13lbs now! :) good luck with the 3.5lbs you've got left... You'll get that off in no time! X

My wii is about 3 pound of the sw scales and changes all the time so Im staying of it! Congratulations on see the magic 15's and good luck for official weigh in on Friday! X

Ela ine said:
Hi guys! Well done to everyone who's got below 16 :) and for those not too far away - everyone else, we will get there :D :D

I had a terrible (last) weekend which ended with me checking into heart break hotel with ben and jerries - not good and not fun!
Anyway, I weighed myself on my return and had gained - was 16.08.... But didn't go to class.
So going to class today hoping for a sts (was 16.04 the week before/last time I weighed) so fingers crossed for that loss! Lol!

Hope everyone has a great week - good luck with your weigh ins :D :D

Ooh and Bunnylush -your fridge is ace!!! xx

Hope your ok Elaine?

Let us know how you get on and good luck x

Hi everyone, hope you are all ok. I am back after recovering from a really bad stomach flu, still feeling crap though. I haven't been on Minimims for a while but I have stuck to my SW and have managed to lose 1.5lbs in two weeks. Not exactly exciting but considering that I was virtually living off Vitamin C effervescent tablets, I think that's pretty good :). 2 pounds and I am off this board, can't wait. Nice to see everyone keeping up the good work xx.

Hi :sign0144:

Lost 3lbs last night and am now 16.13 :bliss:

Have checked you guys out there are some BIG loses here hope to be one of you :D

Lynda xx

Hi! Can I join in please? When this group started in April I was up in the 18s and now about 21lbs lighter. Can't wait for the scales to show 15 something as it must be 15yrs since I last saw that - during that time I tried the yo yo diet (which doesn't seem to work too well :)), and in the end although I lost over four stones, it feels a lot better to be on a slow and steady SW track at last..... and great to have the support of minimins

Weigh in today and 2.5lbs lost, 1 more and Im out of here!! X

Back