From 16's to 15's

I'm leaving you all. Good luck with getting down to the 15's... I'll see you on the next thread very soon :)

Sugarpuff Sophie said:
I'm leaving you all. Good luck with getting down to the 15's... I'll see you on the next thread very soon :)

Well done Sophie see you there next week hopefully! X

shenzi said:
Well done Sophie see you there next week hopefully! X

Woohoo!

im joining you all well on tuesday i did lol 16st 8 and hopefully will see a 15 before long :)

Missed weigh in this week as I've been away.....but according to my bathroom scales I'll be out of here on Thurs when I get weighed 'officially'!

Hi all, can I join you too?

I've been on Slimming World a week and started at 16st 10. :cry: I have my first weigh in this evening, soooo nervous!
Will let you know how I do. Roll on the 15's. :D

Tessieg1 said:

I've been on Slimming World a week and started at 16st 10. :cry: I have my first weigh in this evening, soooo nervous!

Welcome to the group not long to go until your sitting in the 15's! Don't be nervous about weigh in you will be chuffed when you stand on those scales! X

Tessieg1 said:

Hey, welcome. How did weigh in go? X

16.3 now 3 more till I can say bye bye :)

Hello! Im very happy to say i have to leave this group now as i weighed in tonight at 15 stone 13! :D

See you all in the 15's soon! X x x

shenzi said:
Hello! Im very happy to say i have to leave this group now as i weighed in tonight at 15 stone 13! :D

Congrats!! One in and one out!! Can I join?! After losing 2.5lbs tonights I'm now 16s 12.5!! Xx

Congratulations Shenzi :D, hopefully see you next week in the 15s. xx

shenzi said:

Congrats. Hope to see u there soon only 4.5 lbs to go :)

Hi, just popped in to say hello, hopefully i won't be bere for long as I only need to lose 2lb to get into the 15's, but justed wanted to pop in and say Hi and good luck to everyone who is on the same journey :)

2lbs down for me this week another 2lbs for my 2st shiny :D

Lynda xx

After WI tonight I'm out of here! Lost 2.5lbs, taking me to 15st 12lbs.

After WI tonight I'm out of here! Lost 2.5lbs, taking me to 15st 12lbs.

Goodbye :wave_cry: good luck :eek: and see you soon :D

Lynda xx

Back