From 16's to 15's

gj everyone on moving down.. is there anyone left lol?

-3lbs this week :D always very pleased to get any loss a week since i seem to stuff my face none stop lol :cool:

Can I join please 1 am now 16 stone 13 lb and a half lol... I'm sure I still count :/ And still cant believe I have 16 in my weight again :) Aint been down this small in a very long time!!! xx

can i join...

i lost 3.5lbs this week.:)

that takes me to 16.11

so i will be here for a while

Hi everyone, I am here to say farewell my lovelies :D. After losing 4lbs and getting down to 15st 11lbs, I am off to the 15s forum. Hope to see you all very soon over there, all the best on your journey. In the meantime I am off to get myself into the 14s, xxx.

Hi still here, just wanted to let you know I only lost 1lb this week so maybe next week I will get into the 15's

16 on the dot although i did get excited when I saw the scales flicker with a 15 . Hopefully won't be here next week

Maggie_Sak said:
Hi everyone, I am here to say farewell my lovelies :D. After losing 4lbs and getting down to 15st 11lbs, I am off to the 15s forum. Hope to see you all very soon over there, all the best on your journey. In the meantime I am off to get myself into the 14s, xxx.

Well done hope to be there soon myself

Nikkiruth said:
Hi still here, just wanted to let you know I only lost 1lb this week so maybe next week I will get into the 15's

Fingers crossed for us both xx

Hello. This is my first time in this group. I hit 16 stone 13.5lbs last night, so suspect this will be my new group for quite a whole yet.

I'm so excited to be able to join this group :D

Can I join please 1 am now 16 stone 13 lb and a half lol... I'm sure I still count :/ And still cant believe I have 16 in my weight again :) Aint been down this small in a very long time!!! xx

Oh yes that counts :welcome:

can i join...
i lost 3.5lbs this week.:)
that takes me to 16.11
so i will be here for a while

Well done same as me :welcome:

Hello. This is my first time in this group. I hit 16 stone 13.5lbs last night, so suspect this will be my new group for quite a whole yet.

I'm so excited to be able to join this group :D

Well done it feels so good doesn't it :welcome:

16 on the dot although i did get excited when I saw the scales flicker with a 15 . Hopefully won't be here next week

Oh just missed it you will bet there next week :D

Lynda xx

Hi!!

Would love to join in! First weight in was 16s 9lbs. Will be weighing in at home as can't get to classes but am very motivated and excited about my first weeks loss (hopefully) :D

R xx

hiya all... i lost 1lb tonight but i did have a bad week so glad i still lost tho... wahoo!!! good luck guys for moving on, this i'm stuck here for a while! x

another 3.5 bites the dust- only 2 more to go & I'm outta here :0) never thought I'd see 22st & 15st something in the same year- hooray for slimming world!

Still well and truly in the 16's lost 1lb at 16.10.

another 3.5 bites the dust- only 2 more to go & I'm outta here :0) never thought I'd see 22st & 15st something in the same year- hooray for slimming world!

OMG...Inspiring....well done you, how fantastic :)

6 stone 13lbd today after a 2lb gain lol at least I am still in the 16s though...just 12 to go, 15 seems to be my barrier...always sabotage before getting there...this time I will though!

carriebrad said:
OMG...Inspiring....well done you, how fantastic :)

Thanks- if someone had said I could have lost 6st in 10 mths I'd have laughed them off- constantly have folk commenting now - even clients I c once a year! - Sw really really does work and I'm never hungry! Although I can't deny I'd love a gravychip & a chicken fillet burger some times! But then I think of my next weigh in lol

Thanks- if someone had said I could have lost 6st in 10 mths I'd have laughed them off- constantly have folk commenting now - even clients I c once a year! - Sw really really does work and I'm never hungry! Although I can't deny I'd love a gravychip & a chicken fillet burger some times! But then I think of my next weigh in lol

Vm019 your stats just blow me away keep going you are truly an inspiration

6 stone 13lbd today after a 2lb gain lol at least I am still in the 16s though...just 12 to go, 15 seems to be my barrier...always sabotage before getting there...this time I will though!

Amelia,
I know what you mean I am 16.10 haven't see the 15 for 20 years or more. Think it is just scary and we try to run away from it. But we can do it girl and we will keep battling on and we will get there.
Plan - We will be in the 15's by the end of sept.......:D

Lynda xx

-4lbs this week :eek:

3stone and 1/2 pound fell off me in 14 weeks while i ate like a pig too! :D

16st 6 1/2 lbs now

away tommorow for 2 weeks aiming to stay on track.. cya all in 2 weeks hopefully a lil bit lighter

Can I join in?

I am 16st 8.5lb at my first weigh in on Wednesday morning, now just have to work my way down.

Back