From 16's to 15's

This site is ace, had a low day today and all my instincts were begging fir me to start comfort eating, but reading through all you posts inspired me to find my will power say no and just get on with it :)

Feeling brill now after an excellent day!!

Xx

Buttery30fly,

:0clapper:That's great keep it up :vibes:

just lost the 1lb this week....so here for another while yet at 16.10;)

Another 2.5lbs off this week.
Don't worry I'm a long way off moving on (still at 16st 11lb) ... next goal is 1lb off to get Club 10.

OMG ... Club 10 that seemed a long way off 2 months ago

Hi Just wanted to say Hi and a lost another 1lb, so I'm also here to say goodbye as I am now in the 15's, so thanks and good luck to everyone else and see you in the 15's

15.10.5 tonight so it's goodbye from me see you all in the 15's soon

Nikkiruth said:
Hi Just wanted to say Hi and a lost another 1lb, so I'm also here to say goodbye as I am now in the 15's, so thanks and good luck to everyone else and see you in the 15's

See you there hun well done

mrs big b said:

No got it wrong 15.11 lol

See you there hun well done

Thanks! You seem to have some good loss's, which plan do you follow, I seem to be losing very slowly

Nikkiruth said:
Thanks! You seem to have some good loss's, which plan do you follow, I seem to be losing very slowly

I do the extra easy find it's working really well . Thanks :)

Hi all well do e everyone on you continued weightloss!!

2nd weigh in for me today and I am gobsmacked........ 6lb down. So am now weighing in at 16 St 3lbs :D

I so excited and pleased with myself treating myself to a SW breakfast of eggs, mushrooms, beans tomatoes and turkey bacon mmmmmm I am going to enjoy this.

Good luck to all.

Love me xxxx

Oh guys :(

I weighed in last night at 16.06 for the THIRD.WEEK.RUNNING! gah!

:(

WOW! Your losses are absolutely amazing hun, you must feel great :bunnydance:

WELL DONE!!!

Well done CatMonkey you should be gone soon, but only in a good way :eek:

1.5lbs for me here for a while longer 16 8.5
But down is always good

Hopefully i will be able to officially join this group next Tuesday. Have been a stagnant 17 for four months now. Am going to be 16 something by Tuesday if it kills me lol

2lb off for me - still a way to go as I am 16 6.5lb

Back