From 16's to 15's

selwonk said:
Just following trend and creating another group as hopefully from tomorrows weigh in this will be me!

Need 1.5lb to get me into the 16's!

Hi am new to this I can't wait to move trough numbers x luv the thread

1lb off this week ... now 16 10lb ... think I'll be around here for a while.

Vm019 said:
Thanks- if someone had said I could have lost 6st in 10 mths I'd have laughed them off- constantly have folk commenting now - even clients I c once a year! - Sw really really does work and I'm never hungry! Although I can't deny I'd love a gravychip & a chicken fillet burger some times! But then I think of my next weigh in lol

Amazing weight loss well done you x

I was at the top of 16st and now near the middle. Was a bit of a shock to find out I had to lose so much to get to my Club 10 - more than a stone and a half! Did well on first week which helps as I am on it this week and very motivated. Want that SoW and half stone sticker!

1lb off this week ... now 16 10lb ... think I'll be around here for a while.

Weighed myself today and im the same as you hun. Used to be 13 stone, which i was quite happy with as im 5ft7....then after having my daughter i never weighed myself... so was a bit shocked to see i had to loose that much..but im glad i did as its given me a kick up the ars!

Well done on your loss

Morning campers!!

Everyone is doing so well, it's great to see!
My weigh in went well, am another 1lb down so that means am Hoping next week to be under 16, and sadly leaving the group.

Cross everything for me :)

Xxx

I am new too gained 3 lb after 2 weeks away at sea side so was ok with gain has plan was difficult to do there !! Will hopefully get gain off this week my weigh day is every wed morning !! Fingers crossed !!

karenr said:
I am new too gained 3 lb after 2 weeks away at sea side so was ok with gain has plan was difficult to do there !! Will hopefully get gain off this week my weigh day is every wed morning !! Fingers crossed !!

Am sure you will be fine good luck let me know how you go i have had a disaster today but back on it. Hopefully i can pull it back , hopefully chat to you soon.

elleandca said:
back from 2 weeks away.. well done everyone on the losses!

-3 1/2 in at 16st 3lbs now .. very glad it wasnt a gain as was a struggle

Well done you on holiday and still no gain excellent x

Hi All i'm new here, i'm 16stone 2lb hopefully be in the 15 stones on wed at weigh in but its been a slow few weeks even though i've been 100% for 11 weeks of slimming world and lost 1 stone 4lbs xx

still here....lost 5lbs last nite...:D...so at 16.5lbs...will be here for a few weeks yet!

carriebrad said:
still here....lost 5lbs last nite...:D...so at 16.5lbs...will be here for a few weeks yet!

Well done you. I am weighing in tonight and am defiantly looking at a gain so i maybe be leaving but going up instead of down :-(

Well done you. I am weighing in tonight and am defiantly looking at a gain so i maybe be leaving but going up instead of down :-(

well good luck....and you never know...5lbs was my biggest loss to date...(see sig) and it was the week after my holiday week....so defo unexpected and out of the blue!!! in fact i am stunned i had such a loss...was expecting a 1 - 2lb gain!

good luck x;)

carriebrad said:
well good luck....and you never know...5lbs was my biggest loss to date...(see sig) and it was the week after my holiday week....so defo unexpected and out of the blue!!! in fact i am stunned i had such a loss...was expecting a 1 - 2lb gain!

good luck x;)

Well done you, especially after your holiday. I lost half pound, very unexpected. Am at 16 8 hoping to be 16 5next week

Back