From 16's to 15's

Well done you, especially after your holiday. I lost half pound, very unexpected. Am at 16 8 hoping to be 16 5next week

good for you ;)

i still cant get my head round how it all works....it works and thats the main thing!!

like you do the exact same thing...week in...week out...and some weeks you shift a pound...the next week its 3 or 4 pound!

its a mystery...but it works!!

onwards and upwards for next week..

i am hoping for 2 off next monday, that will take me to club 10!

fingers crossed, tho its hard to see me getting 2 after getting 5 for doing nowt!

Hello fellow 16s.
I'm still here ... another 2 off last night so down to 16 8 (and got my 2 stone shiny :)) Onward and downward (weightwise, at least)

carriebrad said:
good for you ;)

i still cant get my head round how it all works....it works and thats the main thing!!

like you do the exact same thing...week in...week out...and some weeks you shift a pound...the next week its 3 or 4 pound!

its a mystery...but it works!!

onwards and upwards for next week..

i am hoping for 2 off next monday, that will take me to club 10!

fingers crossed, tho its hard to see me getting 2 after getting 5 for doing nowt!

Stranger things have happened lol. Fingers crossed for your 10 club x

Currently 16 stone 10lbs and started at 17 stone 7pm five weeks ago!

Soooooooooooooo wanna see that 15 ... Aim for September is to see that 15 stone ark on the scales! What a happy camp I will be then!

Currently 16 stone 10lbs and started at 17 stone 7pm five weeks ago!

Soooooooooooooo wanna see that 15 ... Aim for September is to see that 15 stone ark on the scales! What a happy camp I will be then!

me too....i just wanna see 15 anything...even if its 15.13 1/2!!!

i started at 18.1 back on 4th July, i never wanna see 18 anything again..

carriebrad said:
me too....i just wanna see 15 anything...even if its 15.13 1/2!!!

i started at 18.1 back on 4th July, i never wanna see 18 anything again..

You'll get there .... You are off to a fantastic start. Good on you!

Well it's time to bid farewell my friends - whhoooooppppppeeeeee:0) 15st 11 tonight- 3.5lbs off & I could skip I'm so pleased! Just in time for my 1st wedding anniversary- a whole 6st 3lb lighter :0) hope to catch up with u all in the next group! Good luck everyone x x

Vm019 said:
Well it's time to bid farewell my friends - whhoooooppppppeeeeee:0) 15st 11 tonight- 3.5lbs off & I could skip I'm so pleased! Just in time for my 1st wedding anniversary- a whole 6st 3lb lighter :0) hope to catch up with u all in the next group! Good luck everyone x x

You must feel fantastic and rightly so ..... Many many congratulations to you .... How exciting!

Any tips for a newbie finding their way?

Need to lose at least 5 stone myself, seems a long way off but when I read your thread an see it s doable, you are a true inspiration.

Can I ask how long it took you to lose your weight and how any syns you use .... Can't get my head around eating goodies while trying to lose weight! Only used 26 syns last week and only lost half a pound. This week upped my syns to 55 and lost 2lb! Weird the way it works but am thinking now that the syns are there for a reason and I shouldn't avoid hem.

Am also confused about super free and super speed foods! So much to take in.

I haven't heard f anyone losing as much as you have, you must've been very determined.

Congratulations once again, I think your loss is truely amazing!!!! All the very best as you continue your journey.

Joy x

Vm019 said:

Well done you excellent, hope to see you soon x

congrats...well done you x

2 off,

Come on. I need to get out of here! (no offense :p) xx

well, hello guys! think ill still be hanging around here for a few weeks. i was 16st 11 last week, lost 2lb this week so im now 16st 9lb. im trying to tell myself i just need to lose 12 1/2 stones, a stone seems like a mile away whereas a 1/2 stone seems like just a few weigh ins.

Back