From 16's to 15's

hiya i would like to join this group for motivation got down to 16st and half then went completely off the rails and put 4.5 on so now need to lose 5.5 to get in the 15's

You are the same weight as me! Finding it hard to stay on track especially at the weekends but really want to shift this weight. Starting weight 17 stone 7 lbs so lost 10lbs to date! How has your journey been?

Weigh in tomorrow and i really don't know which way its going to go , have set a target for 8lb off by the 30th, fingers crossed.

Amazing weight loss going on out there well done guys x

3lbs off this week for me :)
so at 16.2 i am still here for another while;)

Well done you, keep at it you will get there

Thanks hun x

well, hello guys! think ill still be hanging around here for a few weeks. i was 16st 11 last week, lost 2lb this week so im now 16st 9lb. im trying to tell myself i just need to lose 12 1/2 stones, a stone seems like a mile away whereas a 1/2 stone seems like just a few weigh ins.

I was 16.09 2 weeks ago, last week 16.07! We can do this - let's get out of here by mid October!!! x

16.1 hopefully i'll be joining the 15-14 thread next week :)
yayay :clap:

hiya i would like to join this group for motivation got down to 16st and half then went completely off the rails and put 4.5 on so now need to lose 5.5 to get in the 15's

5.5. to go! :bunnydance:

3lbs off this week for me :)
so at 16.2 i am still here for another while;)

!!! out by next week! :8855:x

I was 16.07 last week, really hoping to be at least 16.05 at weigh in tonight!!! x

Another 1lb loss. Can't complain as I had 2 parties last week :party0036:

Now at the group half-way level (16st 7lb) ... only another 'half-way' to the next group. I'll be happy and sad in equal measure :wave_cry:

Hiya, I've really been struggling these last few weeks. I'm 16st 7.5 at the mo. Really want to get back down to the 15st asap! Hope you don't mind me hanging around for a while. :D

ahhhhhhh lost 1.5lb last night!

16.05.05!!!! Jeez want out of here xx

Tessieg1 said:
Hiya, I've really been struggling these last few weeks. I'm 16st 7.5 at the mo. Really want to get back down to the 15st asap! Hope you don't mind me hanging around for a while. :D

Hi
You can do this, write everything down it helps me i also plan my meals.
Good luck, am sure you will be fine x

i lost 3lb this week so off to 15-14 thread :) yay thanks all for your support and see you in there soon ;) xxx

i lost 3lb this week so off to 15-14 thread :) yay thanks all for your support and see you in there soon ;) xxx

well done you!!
i have WI tonite and would LOVE to get outta here....fingers crossed!

well done you!!
i have WI tonite and would LOVE to get outta here....fingers crossed!

How far off are you hun?

Can't wait to get weighed tonight - have been SO good... out of here next week maybe x

Back