From 16's to 15's

I'm back.....16 10.5

Plan to be out of here by Nov 10 :fingerscrossed:

In the nicest possible way :eek:

Down to 16 3 ... soon time to wave bye-bye :character00117: (with a heavy heart:wave_cry:, obviously:sign0151:!)

Hiya all, I'm new to the site, and am hoping after WI tomorrow morning I might qualify to join you here in the 16's. Last Saturday I was 17.1, and as I have been good this week I've got my fingers tightly crossed.
My goal for Xmas is to be in the 15's
..... So hopefully I can join you officially tomorrow and not just stick my nose in, as I'm doing tonight.

Hi again, I'm officially in now, I managed to lose 4lbs today, and achieved my club 10 award, and 2 stone award and slimmer of the week. Came away from class so very happy. Am now 16st 11lbs, and have my eyes firmly set on getting down to next level ASAP.... Hopefully.

Hi
I made it into the 16s this week, can I join you please? Haven't been in the 16s for a very long time, but want to be through them as soon as possible. I do sw on line.
Good lick to you all
Bron

Hi Bron, it's nice to have someone join this section with me, perhaps we can count this stage down together.......good luck to you.

Hi, yes let's count down together, when do you WI, mine is a monday, so will post tomorrow.
Good luck
Bron

Hello all
I have lost 4 so now 16.9
Good luck all this week
Bron

Hiya everyone!
I am just now into the 16's tonight at 16 stone 13lbs.
Absolutely THRILLED!!!!

So hello everyone!
Im happy to be here and looking forward to getting to know you all!! =D

Hi, thought I was going to be the only one here! It's a great feeling isn't it? I haven't been here for such a looong time, but I don't want to stay too long, I can hear the 15s calling from afar!!!!
Bron

Put on 1.5 this week but holding on to the 16's by the skin of my teeth...:sigh:

Hi, thought I was going to be the only one here! It's a great feeling isn't it? I haven't been here for such a looong time, but I don't want to stay too long, I can hear the 15s calling from afar!!!!
Bron

Yay Bron! Another curv-a-girl! =D

I know what you mean. I have been in the 17's since last year. Went off SW for months there but now Im here I wanna be gone ASAP. Hoping around Christmas time or before. By Christmas for SURE but hopefully even November? Eeek. Dont wanna tempt fate!

Wooo im now 16.13 !
Onwards and downwards :D

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Well done, the 16s are great to visit, but lets get to 15s super quick so we don't out stay our welcome!
Bron

Hiya all, I weighed in this morning and sadly had put on 2.5 lbs .... Am hanging on here by my finger tips at 16.13 and half.... This happens to me every couple of weeks, a gain, even though I've been good, am going to try for a decent loss next week to get back on track, and get out of the 16's.
Lovely to see that others are having god weight loses.

Hi guys
I weighed in this morning and I'm now 16st 12.5 lb. Although i'm ecstatic to be here I want to be out of here soon too.
So excited today to see a 16 on the scales...:D

smokingspud said:
Hi guys
I weighed in this morning and I'm now 16st 12.5 lb. Although i'm ecstatic to be here I want to be out of here soon too.
So excited today to see a 16 on the scales...:D

Hi welcome, it's a good feeling to get down a stage isn't it. Good luck getting through quickly to the 15s
Bron

Hi all, new here so this is my first post. I started slimming world 4 weeks ago weighing in at 16.12 and half. Now down on my last weigh in at 16.03. I really want to get past it for my next weigh in on Wednesday. Feel like I am really struggling to get it off. ( despite 2 hour daily intensive cardio and weight work outs) sticking to at most 10 syns a day. Any ideas how to speed things up?

Back