From 16's to 15's

Hi
Sounds like you are doing really, you have lost is it 9lbs in 4weeks?
Bron

Hi all, new here :D
I'm just trying to find threads to read and post to as I find these things helpful.. :) hopefully I'll be here for a little while :fingerscrossed: as only have 2.5lbs till the 15's and I haven't seen those since before I was sprogged up! ;)

9.5 pounds No gains, this week is my 5th weigh in. It seems to be a steady weight loss for me. Think I have become obsessed with weighing myself everyday at home. I have decided that even if I have gained or maintained this week I know I have tried my best. I knew that losing weight was never going to be easy, but I won't give in.

rebsengland said:
9.5 pounds No gains, this week is my 5th weigh in. It seems to be a steady weight loss for me. Think I have become obsessed with weighing myself everyday at home. I have decided that even if I have gained or maintained this week I know I have tried my best. I knew that losing weight was never going to be easy, but I won't give in.

Hi
I think it is easy to become obsessed, in the past have I have hopped off and on the scales every day and got really fed up if the weight wasn't coming off!
I think I've now convinced myself that I have to be in this for the long haul, that this is a life style change, I didn't get to be this size overnight and I am not going to be skinny overnight either. So I really try to weigh once a week (sometimes have a peek once midweek!!!)

Keep going you know that you are worth the investment of the time and attention this journey will take, expect to reach your goal, just be really realistic about how long it will take. Remember each day is part of the journey, some will be easy and some will be hard, start each day as though it's the first day, carry no baggage about yesterday.

Keep in touch
Good luck
Bron

Bron said:
Hi
I think it is easy to become obsessed, in the past have I have hopped off and on the scales every day and got really fed up if the weight wasn't coming off!
I think I've now convinced myself that I have to be in this for the long haul, that this is a life style change, I didn't get to be this size overnight and I am not going to be skinny overnight either. So I really try to weigh once a week (sometimes have a peek once midweek!!!)

Keep going you know that you are worth the investment of the time and attention this journey will take, expect to reach your goal, just be really realistic about how long it will take. Remember each day is part of the journey, some will be easy and some will be hard, start each day as though it's the first day, carry no baggage about yesterday.

Keep in touch
Good luck
Bron

I like this. You so right! Good luck to us all on our journey, whether it be long or short! ;)

Totally agree, this has got to be a life style change for us all, as we don't want to be climbing the stones again .... now do we!!! Just to see them melting away is so good , even if I did get a blip on the scales this week.

ChocHobNob said:
I have managed to fall into the 15's after my first weigh in. 15 st 10.5 pounds this week. Now to move on to the next.

Well done that's fantastic, hope to see you there before too long
Bron

Yes, well done ChocHobNob, I'm envious but hopefully will be with you in a few weeks time. I fell that the weight I gained last week has shifted again (health reasons) and I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a nice weight loss when I WI on Saturday morning.

I am 16 stone and 1 pound from my weigh in on Wednesday. I really would love to get into the 15 stone area by next week. There was a not so nice remark said about my weight loss by one of the girls on my last weigh in, just loud enough for me to hear. This really upset me. But I won't give in I will keep going. Thanks bron for you kind words of encouragement in your post to me.

**sneaky peak**

just peering in!! I'm 17s 0.5lb at weigh-in yesterday, I'm really hoping to join you all next week... can't wait!

:flirt2:hi smokingspud! trying to catch you up!

vickidyers said:
**sneaky peak**

just peering in!! I'm 17s 0.5lb at weigh-in yesterday, I'm really hoping to join you all next week... can't wait!

:flirt2:hi smokingspud! trying to catch you up!

We hope you make it, good luck, "see you soon"
Bron

rebsengland said:
I am 16 stone and 1 pound from my weigh in on Wednesday. I really would love to get into the 15 stone area by next week. There was a not so nice remark said about my weight loss by one of the girls on my last weigh in, just loud enough for me to hear. This really upset me. But I won't give in I will keep going. Thanks bron for you kind words of encouragement in your post to me.

Don't listen to others, you are doing well, be proud of your achievement, it doesn't matter what or how you got to the weight you are, it's where you are going that counts. Why are they at sw, raise above their childishness
Bron

Went up to 17.05 last weigh in :( hoping to be back to this group on wed :)

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Leia247 said:
Went up to 17.05 last weigh in :( hoping to be back to this group on wed :)

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Hurry up back,
Bron

Hello! I am just barely into the 16's but I started at 17, so I think it's good so far :) I am hoping to make it in to the 15's in the next 4-5 weeks. I don't think that it is unreasonable, though I would like it to come along much more quickly than that!

Hi everyone, I'm 16st 6 and I have my weigh in tonight. Feeling pretty nervous. Started the gym this week, but have been pretty good. Fingers crossed for a loss! Have a good day. :)

hey there. Started slimming world almost 2weeks ago, lost 5 1/2lbs at last WI on wednesday so am now 16st 6 1/2lbs. I am 29weeks pregnant so doubt i will get down to the 15's any time soon but hoping to atleast stay in this bracket and not go up until I give birth and then I can carry on trying to lose weight.
Though saying this, I am hoping to lose a little even if it's only 1/2lb a week til i give birth as my diet has changed so much for the better :p
Hope you guys don't mind me joining this group!

twinmummy_80 said:
Hello! I am just barely into the 16's but I started at 17, so I think it's good so far :) I am hoping to make it in to the 15's in the next 4-5 weeks. I don't think that it is unreasonable, though I would like it to come along much more quickly than that!

Tessieg1 said:
Hi everyone, I'm 16st 6 and I have my weigh in tonight. Feeling pretty nervous. Started the gym this week, but have been pretty good. Fingers crossed for a loss! Have a good day. :)

Terri1985 said:
hey there. Started slimming world almost 2weeks ago, lost 5 1/2lbs at last WI on wednesday so am now 16st 6 1/2lbs. I am 29weeks pregnant so doubt i will get down to the 15's any time soon but hoping to atleast stay in this bracket and not go up until I give birth and then I can carry on trying to lose weight.
Though saying this, I am hoping to lose a little even if it's only 1/2lb a week til i give birth as my diet has changed so much for the better :p
Hope you guys don't mind me joining this group!

Hi, welcome, we are all aiming to be down into the 15s quickly, good luck to you all, when is your baby due Terry 1985?
Bron

Back