From 16's to 15's

Morning all, haven't been around for a bit due to difficulties (not with diet), am pleased to report at my WI on Saturday I managed to lose 6lbs, so am now 16st 7.5lbs.
I would really like to be in the 14's by christmas.
Hope you're all doing well, and have a good week.

Hi, welcome, we are all aiming to be down into the 15s quickly, good luck to you all, when is your baby due Terry 1985?
Bron

Hi Bron, I am due on the 1st january but being my 4th baby she might come early :rolleyes:
Weigh-in day tomorrow morning, I have had a really good week and I am sat here eating a fruit salad as I type lol, so atleast a 1/2lbs loss would be great. . . . fingers crossed ;)

Good luck for anyone due their WI any day and hope you all have a good week! :D

Well I had a great week and it showed on the scales at WI today. Was expecting my weight loss to slow down as I am pregnant but I still managed a 3lb loss and got slimmer of the week so am very pleased :D
I just might be able to get into the 15's in a couple of weeks!
Hope you all have good WI's! Good luck!

Hi just joined this great site this week and still looking around threads. Have done SW a few times now, and got down to my Target too! But struggled with maintaining and put weight back on - and more! Decided to go it alone, and follow SW at home myself and was searching for a recipe this week and could't believe I had not come across this site before! Just found this thread, in my weight range, so pleeease can I join too?

Well I had a great week and it showed on the scales at WI today. Was expecting my weight loss to slow down as I am pregnant but I still managed a 3lb loss and got slimmer of the week so am very pleased :D
I just might be able to get into the 15's in a couple of weeks!
Hope you all have good WI's! Good luck!

That is awesome! Congratulations!

2.5lbs loss for me!
Won't need to be forcefully removed from the group :p
Woo!

What a good week, congratulations to you all, we will be in the 15s soon!Bron

So happy to be here, when I joined SW in May I was in the 21s! Hoping to be out of here before too long :)

Amazing! Well done

mrsthunderbolt said:
So happy to be here, when I joined SW in May I was in the 21s! Hoping to be out of here before too long :)

Welcome, you are doing really well, hope we get to 15s soon, have a good week
Bron

Hellllllllllloooooooooooooooo all!!

Weighed in today at 16s 12.5lbs (started at over 20stone), can't believe I have come this far and now have my sights firmly set on the 15s...wooooooo!

Hi there MrsThunderbolt, great to see you. I hopefully wont hang around for too long as I want be in the 15s before Christams x

vickidyers said:
Hellllllllllloooooooooooooooo all!!

Weighed in today at 16s 12.5lbs (started at over 20stone), can't believe I have come this far and now have my sights firmly set on the 15s...wooooooo!

Hi there MrsThunderbolt, great to see you. I hopefully wont hang around for too long as I want be in the 15s before Christams x

Hi, congrats, hope your stay is short- in the nicest possible sw way!!!
Bron

Hi All, a lovely surpride for me at WI today, managed to lose 4lbs and got SOW, I had expected a gain. I'm now at 16st 3.5lbs, hopefully within next 2 weeks would be good to see the 15's, however my health always throws a few clangers in now and again, but at least I am content to know I'll be there soon... fingers crossed .

spangle_2 said:
Hi All, a lovely surpride for me at WI today, managed to lose 4lbs and got SOW, I had expected a gain. I'm now at 16st 3.5lbs, hopefully within next 2 weeks would be good to see the 15's, however my health always throws a few clangers in now and again, but at least I am content to know I'll be there soon... fingers crossed .

Hi, you're really getting on down through the stones, well done! Hopefully we will drop into 15s soon. Have a good week, bron

Well done!!!!

Nice one spangle! I find it such a great feeling moving down to the next stone range. Hope you make it to the 15s soon, keep a seat there for me... it will be quite a few weeks away for me, but I intend to get there before xmas! x

Hi
Just had WI, now at 16.2
So want to be into 15s next week, which is driving me to have a really good SW week this week. Made my big pot of soup to take to work each day.
Have a good week all
BronXX

Back