From 16's to 15's

Hiya everyone, I lost 1.5lbs this week, so now I'm 16st 4.5. :) It's finally going in the right direction! :D

First weigh-in this morning and I've lost 6 lb !!! Very pleased with that! Does anybody know if my Ticker changes automatically when I update my loss?

Tessieg1 said:
Hiya everyone, I lost 1.5lbs this week, so now I'm 16st 4.5. :) It's finally going in the right direction! :D

You are doing well! Soon be down into 15s
Bron

QUOTE="Dilkushaa"]First weigh-in this morning and I've lost 6 lb !!! Very pleased with that! Does anybody know if my Ticker changes automatically when I update my loss?[/QUOTE]

Well done, great loss. Hold that feeling, hope you have a good week
Bron

Hi everyone! I started at 17st 10lbs and am down to 16 st 2lbs.... Hoping to see the 15's soon as I feel like I've been in the 16's for ages but thats what a 2 week holiday and various weekend's away does I suppose! WI tomorrow so maybe if the winds blowing in the right direction I might get there, if not, I think I'll be here for a few more weeks as it's my birthday on Saturday and I'm being whisked away to the Cotswolds for a weekend of eating and drinking! Good luck this week everyone :)

5lbs down this week crediting it to ditching the car & walking to work a few days a week :)

Babydoll2011 said:
5lbs down this week crediting it to ditching the car & walking to work a few days a week :)

Amazing , re you feeling gooooooood?
Bron

Gumbootlou said:
Hi everyone! I started at 17st 10lbs and am down to 16 st 2lbs.... Hoping to see the 15's soon as I feel like I've been in the 16's for ages but thats what a 2 week holiday and various weekend's away does I suppose! WI tomorrow so maybe if the winds blowing in the right direction I might get there, if not, I think I'll be here for a few more weeks as it's my birthday on Saturday and I'm being whisked away to the Cotswolds for a weekend of eating and drinking! Good luck this week everyone :)

Hi
We are the same weight this week, hope we tumble into the 15s together, hope its not like being dumped out of a water flume at centre parcs!!!!
Bron

Lost another 2lbs this week, so I am hoping to hit the next stone zone in about 2weeks (2lbs to go!) but hubbys birthday today so have things planned meaning cake and junk food - but I will be good for the rest of the week - flexi syn evening lol ;)

Thanks Vicki and Bron. I clicked on my Ticker and entered my new weight and it seemed to sort it out!!! As long at moves in the right direction I'm a happy bunny!

Well done everyone on your brilliant weight losses. Good luck this week.

1lb on for me. Still in this group by the skin of my teeth - 16.13 sigh - wish it was hanging in on the other end at 16.1 lok

I'm here by the skin of my teeth too - I weighed in at last week at 16s 12.5lb! I'm determined this week that I will get further into this zone to put me out of the 'danger zone'!!

My plan is to cram superspeed foods this week like raspberries and melon. Hoping this works to get me in the zone a bit more comfortably! Best of luck for this week Leia x

vickidyers said:
I'm here by the skin of my teeth too - I weighed in at last week at 16s 12.5lb! I'm determined this week that I will get further into this zone to put me out of the 'danger zone'!!

My plan is to cram superspeed foods this week like raspberries and melon. Hoping this works to get me in the zone a bit more comfortably! Best of luck for this week Leia x

You're here that's what counts
Let us know how the melon and raspberries go
Bron

Leia247 said:
1lb on for me. Still in this group by the skin of my teeth - 16.13 sigh - wish it was hanging in on the other end at 16.1 lok
Hi

Some weeks are hard, the important thing is not too loose sight of your goal, keep thing about how good you feel now,
Good luck
Bron

My Last weigh in was 16.5, nearly 1st stone down 1lb to go :)

I am currently 16.10 so would like to join you guys as it could be some time before I hit the 15' s

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

I am currently 16.10 so would like to join you guys as it could be some time before I hit the 15' s

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Congratulations on your weight loss to date you are doing brilliant :)

New to the site and forum

This is a great site. Lots of people just like me. Currently 16.8 and hoping to be under the 16 and a half mark at next weigh in. I hope this is the right way to post. If it's not, we'll never know. :eek:

Hi Katoof and Slimthegoal :D x

Welcome to the group, lets hope your not here too long!!! I don't intend to be!!

I was feeling a bit rough last weekend was may have been a bit paranoid that this may effect my weight loss, so this week I have been eating well and really craming SS foods as well as snacking only on SS. It seems to have done the trick as I lost 4lb woohoo!! :happy036:

Good luck all this week getting a step closer to those 15s x

Back