From 16's to 15's

hello. i have started today. weighed in at 16.6 :(( is it ok if i join in please. katey x

hello. i have started today. weighed in at 16.6 :(( is it ok if i join in please. katey x
Hi welcome, its a good place to start, good luck with you weight loss journey
Bron

thanks for the welcome :) just finding my way round the site. x

Hi Katoof and Slimthegoal :D x

Welcome to the group, lets hope your not here too long!!! I don't intend to be!!

I was feeling a bit rough last weekend was may have been a bit paranoid that this may effect my weight loss, so this week I have been eating well and really craming SS foods as well as snacking only on SS. It seems to have done the trick as I lost 4lb woohoo!! :happy036:

Good luck all this week getting a step closer to those 15s x

4 lbs !!!! Bet you must be buzzing! Well done!!!:D

Hi Just joined and starting at 16 12- hoping for a good loss this week to kick everything off right. May I join you all?

Hi Just joined and starting at 16 12- hoping for a good loss this week to kick everything off right. May I join you all?

:welcome:
Hi!! And good luck on our group mission to get into those 15s and below! x

Bye all, just scrapped into the 15s, so am off. Hope to see you all soon
Good luck
Bron

well done Bron

Just 2 days til first weigh in - I know the plan works and I have stuck to it 100% so why am I feeling nervous????

rockchick72 said:
well done Bron

Just 2 days til first weigh in - I know the plan works and I have stuck to it 100% so why am I feeling nervous????

Hi, it is always daunting, you'll have more confidence after your first weigh in, post as soon as you know, ill be waiting to "hear" your good news
Bron

Hi everyone, hope I can come and stay for a few weeks. :) I started on WW in Jan and have lost 2st 6lb but have not been motivated over the summer. I haven't gained anything which is good but now I need a kick to get going again. I have just started with SW at 16st 5lb and want to lose at least 2st 5lb before next April. I should be able to do it sooner but with Christmas on the horizon I may have a few problems. :) This forum is great for information and support so please can I come and play with you all for a while......I promise not to stay too long......

Bye all, just scrapped into the 15s, so am off. Hope to see you all soon
Good luck
Bron
Well done and goodbye Bron, hope to meet up with you again soon.;)

Hi Julie and welcome! I have done WW too in the past - you will love SW much more!!!!!

Eek its weigh in tomorrow and I'm feeling heavy, trying to think positive, anyone else here weigh in Wednesdays?

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Wow, Lisa, looking at your weight loss to date you are amazing. Well done!! Not just for the amount you have lost but being so consistant. That's fantastic!!!

I'm saying goodbye to this group now as I have just managed to scrape into the group 15's to 14's. I lost 2lbs and am now 15st 13 1/2 lbs.
Hope to see you all in the next one down soon. Good luck everyone xx

Bye Terri and well done

Katoof - me too - I'm a Wed weigher and first weigh in tonight - eek. I know I have been 100% - I feel thinner - but what will the scales say??

Back