From 16's to 15's

Well done Terri, hope to catch up with you soon.:)

Bye Terri and well done

Katoof - me too - I'm a Wed weigher and first weigh in tonight - eek. I know I have been 100% - I feel thinner - but what will the scales say??

I know, sometimes I feel heavier like today, but then had a great loss tonight of 5.5lbs, I am over the moon btw!!! Then other times I feel really good but have sts , its so confusing. Hope your w,i went well

:eek: OMG!!
congrats katoof :happy096: nice one! x

1lb off for me so that's last weeks gain off again :)

Leia247 said:
1lb off for me so that's last weeks gain off again :)

Well done, you're back in control, love the eye make up
Bron

1lb after first week - I don't think my body works when I give up drinking!

Still it's a lb in the right direction - well done laia and katoof

Weighed in last night and was down 3.5 lbs. I was so pleased as I has a sts last week yay.
7.5 lbs left in the 16s which I can't believe!!
Hopefully wont be too long.

Bron said:
Well done, you're back in control, love the eye make up
Bron

I love Halloween :)

Hello, had my first WI yesterday which took me from the 17s to the 16s, so now my next aim, I guess, is to get to the 15s. Hoping to be in that bracket by Christmas.

Hello, had my first WI yesterday which took me from the 17s to the 16s, so now my next aim, I guess, is to get to the 15s. Hoping to be in that bracket by Christmas.

:welcome:cupotea!!
I take very stone at a time as at the start I had so much to lose I couldn't face the whole lot - so at this moment in time I'm aiming to get to the 15s

Wi today showed a loss of 5.5lb... so wildly excited about that!! :talk017:
Now at 16stone 3lb, I hope to be in the 15stone range by December (can't believe I'm saying that when I started at over 20!!)
:greenapple:

Hi y'all ... and so the day has arrived to 'move on'.:wave_cry:
Just scraped into the 15s ... see y'all on the other side ...:character00255:

:welcome:cupotea!!
I take very stone at a time as at the start I had so much to lose I couldn't face the whole lot - so at this moment in time I'm aiming to get to the 15s

Wi today showed a loss of 5.5lb... so wildly excited about that!! :talk017:
Now at 16stone 3lb, I hope to be in the 15stone range by December (can't believe I'm saying that when I started at over 20!!)
:greenapple:

You've done amazing so far! I definitely think the taking it a stone at a time is a good way to do it, which is why I thought I'd join in here. Hoping having something more short term to aim for will be more motivating!

wow vicki - amazing loss well done you!

Well done agingrockchick -will be following you soon!!

Good morning, everyone. Just got back from weigh in. Lost 2.5lbs, which I'm absolutley thrilled about. I'm now 16st 2. My aim is to be in the 15st' by Christmas. :D

Good morning all! What a lovely new shiny thread I can join after my 3lbs loss Saturday :) woooooohoooooooo!

Got my little shiny back for my 3.5 stone and currently weighing in at 16.12. Mega eager to get this off as hung around the last one a bit too long - self sabotage is never good :D

So hello to all and here's to a slimmer day ;) x x

Good morning all! What a lovely new shiny thread I can join after my 3lbs loss Saturday :) woooooohoooooooo!

Got my little shiny back for my 3.5 stone and currently weighing in at 16.12. Mega eager to get this off as hung around the last one a bit too long - self sabotage is never good :D

So hello to all and here's to a slimmer day ;) x x

hellooooooooooooooo mate!!! I knew you would get here.

Back