From 16's to 15's

Hello all! I'm HERE!!!

Just at weigh in now... 2.5lb off. It was SO 2 and three quarters because it went between 2.5lb and 3lb and then settled on 2.5lb. I'm happy anyway. I'm 1.5lb away from my 2.5 stone.

The most important bit is I'm in the "16s" !!! Yay!

VickiDyers where are ya?! x

x

Hello all! I'm HERE!!!

Just at weigh in now... 2.5lb off. It was SO 2 and three quarters because it went between 2.5lb and 3lb and then settled on 2.5lb. I'm happy anyway. I'm 1.5lb away from my 2.5 stone.

The most important bit is I'm in the "16s" !!! Yay!

VickiDyers where are ya?! x

x

Where am I?? I'm organising the party for your arrival!

:party0023: PAARRRRTTTTYYYY ON!!!!!!

Nice one Karen...woooooooooooo! x

vickidyers said:
Where am I?? I'm organising the party for your arrival!

:party0023: PAARRRRTTTTYYYY ON!!!!!!

Nice one Karen...woooooooooooo! x

Yay! Thanks Vicki!

So delighted to be in the 16s. Honestly I never in a middle years thought I would be back into 16s - it really does work and it's within all of our grasps! Amazing

Onwards and downwards! xx

hey am new to this, but i have gone from 17st 7lb to 16st 1lb in 4 weeks hopefully next weighing i will be in the 15st range fingers crossed!

good luck to you all xx

1.5 off so 4lbs left in this group

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Hello :wave: I'm jumping into here after a 1 1/2 lb lost tonight taking me to 16stone 13lb :) :) 3 stone 2lb off in total :D

STS for me
Happy as I expected a gain
Back on track :)

1 off last night so 7lbs before Christmas would take me to the 15's.
AWESOME!

Although, thinking about getting to the 15's the week before christmas weigh in is so scary as Il not want to go back into 16's but I wanna enjoy christmas haha.

Decisions!! haha

Bron said:
Bye all, just scrapped into the 15s, so am off. Hope to see you all soon
Good luck
Bron

Well done !

16.9 have been stuck in a rut, want to see the back of the '16's' here goes !

Just hanging on in here by the skin of my teeth, after a 1 1/2 lb gain last week (birthday excess!) I've had a 2lb loss this week weighing in at 16st 1/2lb. Hoping for a 1lb loss next week to get me into the 15's and my club 10 award!

Gumbootlou said:
Just hanging on in here by the skin of my teeth, after a 1 1/2 lb gain last week (birthday excess!) I've had a 2lb loss this week weighing in at 16st 1/2lb. Hoping for a 1lb loss next week to get me into the 15's and my club 10 award!

Not too bad a gain for a birthday ,I've bin know to put on a half stone in a week !well done on the loss ! Here's to a good week to get you into the 15's

arctic_blonde_not_grey said:
Evening all! Room for a smaller one?

I was really careless this week and lost 5lbs. If found please don't return!:D

Haha well done

yey Arctic_blond - so pleased you came to join us!! :talk017:,

I think I found a few of your lost pounds though this week :(

I'm afraid I haven't done this well this week.... I gained +2 which I think is totally undeserved. I came out of weigh in with more fire and determination than ever

This is my first gain and I knew sooner or later it might happen as I've read others have, so kind of prepared myself for it really. I intend to up the exercise this week (when I say 'up', I really should say 'start'!!).
no. 1 on my list is swimming tonight

vickidyers said:
yey Arctic_blond - so pleased you came to join us!! :talk017:,

I think I found a few of your lost pounds though this week :(

I'm afraid I haven't done this well this week.... I gained +2 which I think is totally undeserved. I came out of weigh in with more fire and determination than ever

This is my first gain and I knew sooner or later it might happen as I've read others have, so kind of prepared myself for it really. I intend to up the exercise this week (when I say 'up', I really should say 'start'!!).
no. 1 on my list is swimming tonight

Swimming, on a Friday night?!madness!
Don't worry Vic, just think about all the mega losses you have had and this is probably just your body holding on to keep warm in the cold weather :) it will be gone next week no problem.

I am not looking forward to WI tomorrow, for some reason I think it's going to be either a STS or gain. No technical reason behind it other than my brain convincing myself that's what it will be. Fingers crossed! X

Swimming, on a Friday night?!madness!
Don't worry Vic, just think about all the mega losses you have had and this is probably just your body holding on to keep warm in the cold weather :) it will be gone next week no problem.

I am not looking forward to WI tomorrow, for some reason I think it's going to be either a STS or gain. No technical reason behind it other than my brain convincing myself that's what it will be. Fingers crossed! X

thanks Minky - your right, I've had some major losses and I'm still 4 stone lighter than when I started so I can't complain really. Wierd as this week I felt so much healthier and bouncier and was convinced of a good loss!

Hope your WI goes well x

Well WI was a disappointment. STS for me. After being extremely good and not having anything I shouldn't I feel very disheartened. Actually felt like crying but then that's just stupid (...?)
Bah, onwards and downwards (she says). Have got all my mags out and am looking for meals to plan for the week. Maybe next week I will have a loss.
Hope everyone has a great weekend x x

Back