From 16's to 15's

MinkyDinky said:
Well WI was a disappointment. STS for me. After being extremely good and not having anything I shouldn't I feel very disheartened. Actually felt like crying but then that's just stupid (...?)
Bah, onwards and downwards (she says). Have got all my mags out and am looking for meals to plan for the week. Maybe next week I will have a loss.
Hope everyone has a great weekend x x

It happens like that sometimes Soo annoying ! but I'm sure you will have a big loss nxt week ! Chin up chick and keep going :)

MinkyDinky said:
Well WI was a disappointment. STS for me. After being extremely good and not having anything I shouldn't I feel very disheartened. Actually felt like crying but then that's just stupid (...?)
Bah, onwards and downwards (she says). Have got all my mags out and am looking for meals to plan for the week. Maybe next week I will have a loss.

Big hug, hopefully next week will be a super loss
Bron

so sorry to hear that Minky, I thought I had a super week last week and even felt slimmer, I was so convinced of a weight loss that I was gobsmaked at the +2lb. Feeling like crying is not silly at all, I came out and I felt angry, in fact really cross (not sure who with.... the scales I think - not me as I knew I hadn't deserved it!!).
Take a deap breath in, best foot forward and stride on to next weeks loss. I just hope the scales are kind to us next week x

WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

***streaks thru room*** :banana dancer:

i did it (only just) but at 16 st 13.5lbs im officially a member of here :D :party0011: im chuffed to bits - feel quite motivated all over again :D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thankyouuuuuu vicki :D i feel amazing - even tho i only just scraped in - the feeling seeing a 16 instead of a 17 on the scales was totally amazing :D xxxxx

Yay shiny!!!! So glad you joined us :) how good do you feel?

Vicki, I am being ever so good this week and planned all my meals and even done a green day for the first time yesterday. Doing one again today just to see if it will help mixing it up instead of just EE.

Hope everyone's week is going well so far! Xxxx

Well peeps...

2.5lb off bringing me to 16st 10 and my two and a half stone award!

Rob (Hubby) has reached his target today! He's now a target member and will continue to come with me for support which was our plan all along. In total he's lost 2 stone 10 :D

x

Well peeps...

2.5lb off bringing me to 16st 10 and my two and a half stone award!

Rob (Hubby) has reached his target today! He's now a target member and will continue to come with me for support which was our plan all along. In total he's lost 2 stone 10 :D

x

well done karen :D and well done mr karen :D xxxxxxxx

Yay shiny!!!! So glad you joined us :) how good do you feel?

Vicki, I am being ever so good this week and planned all my meals and even done a green day for the first time yesterday. Doing one again today just to see if it will help mixing it up instead of just EE.

Hope everyone's week is going well so far! Xxxx

Hi Minky!!
I'm trying to do similar this week after last weeks gain. I was so excited that my BMI had got below 30 and that +2lb has shoved me right up to 30.2 again :mad:

So I am making sure I do a food diary everyday as I'm a little devil for forgetting the HEXBs I've had in a day!
Also doing a few green days too... the risotto I did last night was :yuk::9529:! It was my first go, so I will try again next week.

Last edited:
Hi guys I lost 3 lb this week which takes me to 16st 12, so I can now join ye if thats ok. Yes vicky your right it is so good to be heading to the 15s would love to be there for christmas heres hoping!!

Thankyou Vicky, I am soooo glad to be herex:talk017:

ShinyShimmy said:
thankyouuuuuu vicki :D i feel amazing - even tho i only just scraped in - the feeling seeing a 16 instead of a 17 on the scales was totally amazing :D xxxxx

Ahh well done I get the same buzz hopefully wel b seeing the 15 soonish I'm hoping to before Xmas

Lost 2 this week so two more lbs in the 16 bracket

STS at 16.12
Will be restarting my food diary and maybe trying red/green days to kick my bum back into action
I really wanted to see the 15s by Xmas :(

Well done to the losers

Back