From 16's to 15's

Leia247 said:
STS at 16.12
Will be restarting my food diary and maybe trying red/green days to kick my bum back into action
I really wanted to see the 15s by Xmas :(

Well done to the losers

Yep, I put 1.5lbs on this week :( so going to start keeping a food diary again. Good luck!

ok my friends, as of last night's 2lbs off I'm now 16st 12, :woohoo:

I knew it wouldn't be long before I came to say hi.

vickidyers said:
Hi Minky!!
I'm trying to do similar this week after last weeks gain. I was so excited that my BMI had got below 30 and that +2lb has shoved me right up to 30.2 again :mad:

So I am making sure I do a food diary everyday as I'm a little devil for forgetting the HEXBs I've had in a day!
Also doing a few green days too... the risotto I did last night was :yuk::9529:! It was my first go, so I will try again next week.

I have only ever made one risotto before. It was a smoked haddock and pea risotto - fish was strong but apart from that not bad. What one did you make?

I have been trying green days this week and not doing too bad. I think. Will post my diary later today and maybe you can have a wee look? I know your a green queen so input welcome :)

Good luck sweetie - sure you will be in for a nice loss this week xx

cupotea said:
Yep, I put 1.5lbs on this week :( so going to start keeping a food diary again. Good luck!

Leia247 said:
STS at 16.12
Will be restarting my food diary and maybe trying red/green days to kick my bum back into action
I really wanted to see the 15s by Xmas :(

Well done to the losers

I can sympathise with you both, had a gain and Sts' coming out of my ears recently. This week I have eaten different meals to normal, tried green days instead of EE and planned for everything. Not sure if it will pay off but really hoping it will!

Pretty sure you will be able to get it started again. Just don't let it demotivate you like it nearly did me. Think of all the positives so far, what your best week was like and pull inspiration from here. Works everytime :) xx

I have only ever made one risotto before. It was a smoked haddock and pea risotto - fish was strong but apart from that not bad. What one did you make?

I have been trying green days this week and not doing too bad. I think. Will post my diary later today and maybe you can have a wee look? I know your a green queen so input welcome :)

Good luck sweetie - sure you will be in for a nice loss this week xx

Ta! I made a bacon and mushroom risotto, there was a good flavour... but it was SO salty it was unbearable. My other half and I drank litres of fluid after!!
I think I learnt my lesson - oxo cubes (I used for the stock) are very high in salt and using smokey bacon probably want the best idea. I'm going to try a chicken and pea or chicken and mushroom next time.

I weigh in tomorrow morning :scale:

fat&40 said:
ok my friends, as of last night's 2lbs off I'm now 16st 12, :woohoo:

I knew it wouldn't be long before I came to say hi.

40!!!!

Congratulations and welcome in! How brilliant does it feel to have a weight that starts with "16"

:D x

very well done to everyone working their way down to the 15's!

if only it wasnt for those damn gains, life would be so much more simple :)

woooooo -3lbs this week :eek:

Happy now after lasts weeks +2lb gain! :D

Now taking me to 16 stone 2lbs.... getting ever closer to those mythical 15s!!

Ohhhhh and BMI is now under 30 yey!

Well done! What's it like to be JUST overweight?

Vicki well done. I am totally amazed by your 60lb loss. It wont be long till your leaving and moving into the 15s thread.:)

My BMI has only just hit obese, a while until I'm overweight

3 & 1/2 until I get into the 15's... I have slowed to 1/2 a lb a week so hopefully it wont take too long, as long as I am heading in the right direction I don't mind too much!

Thanks Deedee, I knew I'd lost over 4 stone, but I didnt realise it was 60lb. It sounds so much when you hear the amount in lbs....:happy036:

Katoof - it's amazing how the weight loss sneaks up on you! I had no idea how much I'd lost until Deddee pointed it out. Good luck on getting to the 'overweight' range and I'm sure you'll be surprised how quickly you got there

Babydoll - nice one!! I'm hoping we both make it to the 15s before Christmas

So can we have a drumroll please......

This week, a MASSIVE 6lbs off AND hit my 4 stone Mark! Couldn't believe the scales this morning so weighed myself 3 times, last one with an hour in-between and still read the same! Aaaaaahhhhhhh!!

Even took a picture :) well chuffed and back on cloud 9! Only half a stone till I move now Wahey!! Xx

Back