From 16's to 15's

Not sure about this week. I did have a bit of a comfort eat between Tuesday and Wednesday where I demolished 50 syns but done my best to pull it back by reducing my syns since. I feel bloated though. And today I decided to have Weetabix instead of my usual sandwich and I'm STARVING right now!! I ate the last three slices of ham in the fridge and had a banana... but I'm still starving. Don't think I'll have cereal instead of bread again. At least with bread I can have beans on toast or a ham, scallion and extra light mayo sandwich... ugh.... hungggggryyyyyyy

Will you stop it!! :roofles:

I want us all there or I'm staying here! :D

Will you stop it!! :roofles:

I want us all there or I'm staying here! :D

You're just trying to be nice now....too late- I'm hurt....:break_diet:

*flicks hair and flounces off*

:rolleyes:

Just creeped over the 17 so didn't post for a while but now I am back 16 11 and on a roll
so V Happy :D

helloooooooooooooooooooo all :D
havent been around last week cos i gained half a pound last week and it took me back to 17st :( so i just didnt post anywhere lol
this week tho i lost 3lbs :D taking me to 16st 11 and got my 6 and a half stone award too - so chuffed to bits
hope ur all havin a good week :D xxxxxxx

ShinyShimmy said:
helloooooooooooooooooooo all :D
havent been around last week cos i gained half a pound last week and it took me back to 17st :( so i just didnt post anywhere lol
this week tho i lost 3lbs :D taking me to 16st 11 and got my 6 and a half stone award too - so chuffed to bits
hope ur all havin a good week :D xxxxxxx

Oh congrats shiny! Had wondered why you were quiet :) who cares on about a half gain when you have had an amazing week this week! Glad to see you back chick xx

I lost 1lb this week and got my 2 and a half stone award YAY! wanted to lose more but if i lose 3 and a half lbs every week now I will be in the 15s by new year! xxx

Will find out tonight if I've made it into the 15's... so excited! Good luck everyone!

1.5lb off bringing me to 16st 8.5lb - nearly half way! :D

Come oooooon to the 15s! :D

x

Good morning, all
After a few rocky weeks, I lost 4lbs this week and I'm now 16st 3lbs. Aiming to lose 3.5lbs by Christmas to get under 16st. Fingers crossed! :D

I am in the 16's. First meeting is on Thursday, but this week I am already making some changes. I hope to be in the 15's around new year time :)

2.5lb off this week- 16 stone 9.5lb now :D

Guess you're all stuck with me for another week... lost 2.5lb this week, putting me at 16st 1lb.
Next week I should get my club ten, two stone award, and move into the 15's (yay)

Well done to everyone this week x

stayed the same this week which I am more than happy with. so still 16st 12lb until next week!
Devlass x x

3 more weighins before christmas:eek:. I would love to be in the low 16s by then. Does anyone know how sw works over the christmas period, how long of a break do they usually take?

Dedee said:
3 more weighins before christmas:eek:. I would love to be in the low 16s by then. Does anyone know how sw works over the christmas period, how long of a break do they usually take?

I didn't take a break over Christmas last year and I lost 1lb over the Christmas week! My class falls on boxing day (monday) so my consultant is holding our classes on the Tuesday between 9 and 3 we can weigh in anytime x x x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins x x x

According to my C, if your class falls on xmas day or boxing day then it'll be moved to another day in the week. but it depends entirely on your C. They should really work around it though.

Our weigh day is the 27th, so we're lucky this year :)

Back