From 16's to 15's

Thanks ladies, my weighin day is on a tues so hopefully that will be unaffected too.
Missslinky that was impressive, well done to you!

I'm not planning on taking a break over christmas, but I'm going to enjoy myself and if I have a gain then I'm not going to beat myself up about it! Our wi day is a wednesday though so I'm reckoning it will be unaffected.

Dedee said:
Thanks ladies, my weighin day is on a tues so hopefully that will be unaffected too.
Missslinky that was impressive, well done to you!

Thank you :D Just pile veg on your Christmas dinner so there is no room for yorkshire puds pigs in blankets and other naught things lol and count your syns to be in control! X x x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins x x x

vickidyers said:
Thats my plan too! x

And an awesome one it is!

I've just had a Chinese at work argh! Oh well had a great day other the that and be good as gold until Monday and I will be fine! X x x

hi there guys. i lost 3lbs this week and am therefore 15st 13.5lbs and moving down into the next bracket. my visit here was short but sweet. i didn't discover you until about a week ago, ha.

good luck on getting into the 15s. i haven't been 15st something since my daughter was born one and a half years ago and have lost nearly 2 stones so far. am well chuffed :D

abz xx

Well done Abz, enjoy the 15s!

I stayed the same this week! Expected it I have to admit, was one of those 'meh' kind of weeks.

Well you lovely lot I put on 2.5lbs this week (think it could be some bloat as I was only bad for 2 days but it was the 2 days before weigh in - or maybe i did just put it on)
Il do my best to have it off next week but 2.5lbs is a lot for me to loose in a week.
I dont have big losses anymore.

Just popped in to say I'm off down to the fifteens group but thanks for all the support here and see you all in the next group x x

Hi all, I am new to the 16's group. Just left the 17's although was only there for a week! Onwards and downwards...I think I will be here for a while so will see you all around. Good luck with the coming week xx

afternoon peeps

2lbs for me this week - feel like I'm firmly in this group now at 16 st 8 - now can I escape to the 15s in time for santa?

hellooooooooooooo every1 :D hope ur all havin a good week ,

i just popped in to boast - my chunky legs can now fit in booooooooots woo hoooooo :party0023: (granted the boots are from evans but hey im well happy) :party0011:

just wanted to share my lil moment with you all :D TTFN xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ShinyShimmy said:
hellooooooooooooo every1 :D hope ur all havin a good week ,

i just popped in to boast - my chunky legs can now fit in booooooooots woo hoooooo :party0023: (granted the boots are from evans but hey im well happy) :party0011:

just wanted to share my lil moment with you all :D TTFN xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yay! It's amazing isn't it! I bought two pairs of boots today aswell I'm so excited not to be restricted to knitted boots and cowboy boots! X x x

afternoon peeps

2lbs for me this week - feel like I'm firmly in this group now at 16 st 8 - now can I escape to the 15s in time for santa?

Heeeeeeyyyyyyy 40! was getting a little concerned as I hadn't heard from you for a while - glad to see your still going strong

and nice one ShinyShimmy!!
Every pair of boots I try (on the odd ocassion I can get any in a 10) never fit round my chunky calfs - I have major probs with ski boots. Hoping my calfs will start to diminish soon.... good on ya! x

Boo put on half a pound this week still in the 16s but I'm gutted must try harder!

Back