From 16's to 15's

Da-da-da-DUM! Today is WI!
Bit apprehensive since we had a chinese yesterday evening cos we spent all day decorating and painting. Hmmmm...I may just skate by since that was the only time I was naughty all week :)

Just been weighed (I'm still here now - haha)

Lost 2 and a half pounds bringing me to 16st 6 :D

I'm 2lbs away from my three stone award!

x

Hello!

I'm only hoping to be here for a brief time (no offence meant!) :), as I've weighed in this morning at 16st0, after losing a total of 11lbs in my first three weeks!

I'm hoping I can lose another 3lbs next week to possibly get me to my 1 stone sticker... I thought by putting it out there in writing it would give me the motivation I need to have another good week! :D

Half way there- 16 stone 7 :)

lost 2.5lb this week and got my 6 stone award :D

Well done everyone!

I lost 1.5lb today, putting me at 15st 13.5lb lol so I guess this is goodbye...although Lord knows I could be back here next week haha

Got 5.5lbs off today so that is 10lbs in two weeks! So now I am 16st 6.5lbs. Got slimmer of the week and my half stone award too. Very very happy :) Well done everyone on the losses. Here is to an even better week.

hi all! :D just managing to join you today as i got weighed last night and lost 2lb taking me to 16st 12lb :D 8 weeks ago i joined slimming world, and joined the 18st to 17st group (admittedly only stayed there for one week as i started at 18st 1lb so was kind of cheating a bit really lol), then moved into the 17st to 16st group, and now i'm joining you lovely people here! it's gone so fast!!!

off to bed now, but will catch up properly tomorrow night :D xx

2lb off this week....2lb to go then it'll be bye from me...hopefully next week :scale:

1lb off for me yay :)

2lbs for me, another 6.5 to go to the 15's - still possible before christmas but tbh unlikely but that's ok it'll come soon

Well done all on those fab losses this week. I only lost 0.5lb, I was hoping for a bit more, but that takes me to 15stone 13.5lbs......
Wooooohooo, I'm in the 15s now, just gotta make sure I stay there now!
I'm heading of to the next group - I'll warn them your all coming! x

well done hunny - ur doin amazing :D xxx

Really hoping for 2lbs this week and next so that would get me my 1st award before xmas!!! Currently lost 10lbs so sitting at 16st 6.5lbs. Here's hoping eh x

Back