From 16's to 15's

I lost 4lbs this week, 16 stone 9lbs now, 3.5 to my 3 stone award x x x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins x x x

Well I was hoping to be moving into the 15's today but gained a lb due to * week & weddings & Xmas dinners - so I'm here for one more week!

1lb off this week bringing me to 16st 5. With all this party food going around and Christmas stuff I'm glad to have a 1lb off to be honest!

Anyway - my aim up until boxing day is to avoid a gain rather than lose any weight because I don't think it's possible for me!

x

only 1/2lb this week- but i really have been struggling

onwards and very much downwards this week!!!!

Hi everyone, I weighed myself earlier and I am about 16 stone 12. Looking forward to getting to know you all! :D

well done! and welcome to the madhouse :D

D1984 said:
down to 16st 1.5lbs now :)

You won't be here much longer then! X

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins x x x

Hi all after a very turbulant week I am now 16.12 and happy to be here. Been having major relationship problems and currently on break from the relationship. Glad that im here now tho as I reached my crimbo target of 2.5st off so very happy with myself. I have said im giving myself crimbo day off so thats all thats really standing in my way atm. Roll on easter and hopefully ill hit my target on being another 2st lighter. Good to see so many people from the 17st catergory again.

lost 2.5lb this week taking me to 16st 8.5lb :D really pleased with that after the weekend i had (lots of alcohol.. bleuughr!). only need half a lb for my 1 and a half stone shiny. can't see me getting that next week, but never mind lol :D xx

morning peeps, can't remember when I last updated on here; like everyone been so busy. lost 2lbs last week so 1 lb off 3.5stone, would love that tomorrow - just in time for santa.

NSV - tried some clothes on in sainsburys cos they've got upto 50% off loads and a size 18 top was too big (admittedly a floaty style - but hey I'm having it), I was 22 - 24 in July. Then I tried a very fitted jacket and the 20 was a perfect fit - I wouldn't have even entertained this style before and the last jacket I bought was 24/26. I didn't buy anything but the buzz from the smaller size was enough to cheer me up - shopping at it's best! Does anyone else begrudge spending money on new clothes despite wearing clothes that are clearly far too big and almost falling down?

morning peeps, can't remember when I last updated on here; like everyone been so busy. lost 2lbs last week so 1 lb off 3.5stone, would love that tomorrow - just in time for santa.

NSV - tried some clothes on in sainsburys cos they've got upto 50% off loads and a size 18 top was too big (admittedly a floaty style - but hey I'm having it), I was 22 - 24 in July. Then I tried a very fitted jacket and the 20 was a perfect fit - I wouldn't have even entertained this style before and the last jacket I bought was 24/26. I didn't buy anything but the buzz from the smaller size was enough to cheer me up - shopping at it's best! Does anyone else begrudge spending money on new clothes despite wearing clothes that are clearly far too big and almost falling down?

That's fantastic! Yes I know what you mean - the jeans I'm slopping around in at the moment are ridiculous, but I'm still not quite fitting in a smaller pair that I've already got just yet - I refuse to buy an interim pair!

2.5lb off this week- now 16 stone 4

doubt i'll be getting in the 15's by new year....but thats ok- as long as i get there!!

Hey my lovelys,
So another week down and 2lbs off. So thats a grand total of 11.5lbs off in four weeks. I couldn't help but be a little bit disappointed as I was on plan last week (&premenstrual!) and put on 0.5lb! I really wanted to get my stone award before xmas. Well nevermind, its onwards and downwards that counts! So still here at 16st 5lbs, another 2.5lbs to get my 1st. Here's a lovely merry Christmas to everyone xx

well done everyone.. and so close to christmas too!!! :D xx

Back