From 16's to 15's

vickidyers said:
gutted for you minky - hoping you get a mahhhhoooooosive loss next week.

I started slowing a few weeks ago, so i have start a little bit of exercise now - not much - just what I can do and when I have time. It seems to have helped a bit x

Thanks Vix, frigging annoyed. I have been exercising daily - walk 4.4 miles a day, 30 day shred when I can, and badminton last night which I'm hoping to do once a week. I have tried to up my water intake and average at least 9 glasses a day, fill up on meals so I'm not tempted to snack (and haven't apart from a fibre plus HexB or 1/2 syn jelly) so I hope people can understand why I am confuddled!

Hope you're ok sugar xx

Thanks Vix, frigging annoyed. I have been exercising daily - walk 4.4 miles a day, 30 day shred when I can, and badminton last night which I'm hoping to do once a week. I have tried to up my water intake and average at least 9 glasses a day, fill up on meals so I'm not tempted to snack (and haven't apart from a fibre plus HexB or 1/2 syn jelly) so I hope people can understand why I am confuddled!

Hope you're ok sugar xx

Ooops, I remember know you saying about the 30day shred.... I can't imagine how p8ssed off you are.
I would like to try the 30day shred but I fear it could cost me a new TV. I would really like to punch Jillian Michaels out! hoping it all comes off for you next week

Aww Minky... :(

Strange little quirk... if you up your exercise, that week you may not lose as much as you thought. Something about your body needing to play catch up. So next week you might have a great loss.
I hope so.

xx

vickidyers said:
Ooops, I remember know you saying about the 30day shred.... I can't imagine how p8ssed off you are.
I would like to try the 30day shred but I fear it could cost me a new TV. I would really like to punch Jillian Michaels out! hoping it all comes off for you next week

I would also really like to punch her face in, even more so if I don't lose lbs or inches by the end of the month ;) xx

xMandyDx said:
Aww Minky... :(

Strange little quirk... if you up your exercise, that week you may not lose as much as you thought. Something about your body needing to play catch up. So next week you might have a great loss.
I hope so.

xx

Thanks Mandy, I am really hoping over the next 2 weeks my body does play catch up otherwise I will be a little bit confuddled that I am eating right, exercising/body magic-ing, water intake upped and still no weight loss when in theory it should.

Maybe my body just wants to hold on to all the yumminess I am putting into it and can't let it go just yet :D

Needless to say I will continue and I WILL be joining you in the 15's soon! Xx

Damn right you will!

Aw Minky it is frustrating when you know you are doing it right. I am sure you will get a really good loss next week. You aren't being too strict with yourself are you? Enough syns etc?

rockchick72 said:
Aw Minky it is frustrating when you know you are doing it right. I am sure you will get a really good loss next week. You aren't being too strict with yourself are you? Enough syns etc?

Hey rockchick, I'm not being strict at all with syns - my main meals are filling me up and have had fruit or velvet crunch (4 syns) or fibre plus bars as snacks mainly. I used 59.5 syns last week which averages to 8.5 a day so kinda slap in the middle of the max. It will shift at some point I know but with 2 weeks completely on plan I'm still 0.5 lbs up!

Even more frustrating when you read a post that says "3lbs off this week with no exercise and I was naughty and went over syns". Grrr. But if it works for them so be it :)

Fingers crossed my scales show something next week! Xx

Urgh back up to 16 13
Can't seem to get back on plan :(
Trying my best
Hopefully have a good day tomorrow and either work up the courage to ring about Zumba class tomorrow night or go swimming with the other half instead

Glad to see everyone's doing well

I used 59.5 syns last week which averages to 8.5 a day so kinda slap in the middle of the max. It will shift at some point I know but with 2 weeks completely on plan I'm still 0.5 lbs up!

I wish I could be that strict with my syns. I fall over on a weekend, can normally have 50/60 on a Friday or Saturday night. If I managed to do that I might have some consistant losses!

MinkyDinky said:

Hope you're ok sugar xx

I know its cliche but with all the exercise don't forget you will be building muscle and adding exercise can also cause water retention for the first few weeks because muscles not use to getting used inflame and bloat until they get use to being used!

Hope that makes sense with all the use and used I got confused!

X x x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins x x x

MissSlinky2011 said:
I know its cliche but with all the exercise don't forget you will be building muscle and adding exercise can also cause water retention for the first few weeks because muscles not use to getting used inflame and bloat until they get use to being used!

Hope that makes sense with all the use and used I got confused!

X x x

He he yeah I got it all ;)
I'm sure (and hoping) that it is just exercise that's slowing the loss. I have been walking to work since September so that's the same but the badminton and 30DS were new. Have stopped doing the 30DS this week purely because I pulled a muscle in my calf and was hurting to walk. Back on it next week though :)

How's the pregnancy going? Hope all is ok sweetie xx

Rejoined a gym and completed day 1 of couch to 5k :)

Rejoining yogalates tomorrow :)

Getting back on track - like a boss

MinkyDinky said:
How's the pregnancy going? Hope all is ok sweetie xx

It's great, I'm just tired all the time which makes sleep in shifts difficult lol. I lost 1/2lb this week which I was shocked as its been my birthday so I had Chinese and cake and had a 90s party so lots of sweets and crisps lol. The baby must be burning a lot of cals already!

X x x

Lovely people it has been a pleasure but with a fab loss of 3lbs I am off to the 15s... :-D Hope to see you there soon x

currently 16st 1.5 hoooooping to pop into the 15s come weig in (Saturday) :)

newbie here... lost last week to put me at 16. 13

xx

Lost 7 lb but some of that due to being ill still down to 16.3.5 x

Back