From 16's to 15's

Hi,
Am I in the right thread if I am 16st 12.5lb? Lost 3 last week so I'm now looking to get down thru the 16's down to 15 something ..
Thanks,
LouLou
:sign0144:

Hi,
Am I in the right thread if I am 16st 12.5lb? Lost 3 last week so I'm now looking to get down thru the 16's down to 15 something ..
Thanks,
LouLou
:sign0144:

Yes! Hopefully we don't hang around for long though!

Last edited:
just checking in... am now down to 16st 4lb.. slow and steady wins the race!! lol. i'm hoping to be in the 15s by the middle of feb at the VERY latest!!! :D xx

I recommend a red week to get back on track... I did that on my 1st week back after Christmas and lost 10.5 lbs... Only 2 this week... Hammered the red wine and *week... Now a complete red week planned again... X x

I'm a relative newbie (and newbie to this particular thread) - three weeks in an 8.5lbs loss so far. I'm in the 15's for the first time in a good few years, and hoping to power on down into the 14's asap - fingers crossed!

Rachael... Not that we want rid of you... However, this is people 16 stone something wanting to get to 15 something... You have gone down a group already .... Hopefully see ya soon x x

Weigh in tonight-hoping il be a bit closer to been in the 15's :) need 1 1/2lb off to get my 3 1/2 stone award but also need 2 1/2lb to keep me on track for my bday target x

Just started Slimming World last week (had weigh in on Monday) and I'd lost 4.5lbs taking me to 16st 4.5. Looking forward to being in the 15's again soon.

Was nearly 18 stone about 9 years ago, lost a bit to take me to 16st 7 and stayed there for years. Went to Korea in 2007 for a year and lost 2 stone. Came back and fell in love and got down to 13 and a half stone.

I went back up to 14st 7 just after my wedding and then got pregnant (last Jan). Was relatively good during pregnancy and was 16st 7 again just before I gave birth. One week later I was 15 and a half however being at home with baby and eating terribly for last 4 months took me up to 16st 9.

Hoping to get back to 14st 7 ASAP and then taking it from there.

Sorry for all the figures!

xMandyDx said:
Yes, yes we are! Come on Minky, you can do this!

Fingers crosses for me Girlies! Not until Saturday although I may weigh in Friday as I'm out Friday night in a drinking sesh.... If I don't weigh Friday it will be Sunday. Ah! So excited! Xx

Oooooh I'm all excited now too lol

Ooops, I thought it was people between 15 - 16 stone! Clearly having a dosy moment!

Good luck to you all.

bubulix said:
Just started Slimming World last week (had weigh in on Monday) and I'd lost 4.5lbs taking me to 16st 4.5. Looking forward to being in the 15's again soon.

Was nearly 18 stone about 9 years ago, lost a bit to take me to 16st 7 and stayed there for years. Went to Korea in 2007 for a year and lost 2 stone. Came back and fell in love and got down to 13 and a half stone.

I went back up to 14st 7 just after my wedding and then got pregnant (last Jan). Was relatively good during pregnancy and was 16st 7 again just before I gave birth. One week later I was 15 and a half however being at home with baby and eating terribly for last 4 months took me up to 16st 9.

Hoping to get back to 14st 7 ASAP and then taking it from there.

Sorry for all the figures!

We like figures (well, I do cause I'm a nosy so n so!). Good luck and just thunk - last time you ever have to see that number again and before you know it you'll be less than 14st 7! Xx

WHoopp!
I was 16st 0.5lbs tonight!
Was so annoying too as it lingered on 16st exactly then as it beeped it added the 0.5 haha.
Nest week I am GETTING my 15!! hahaha

Addibelle said:
WHoopp!
I was 16st 0.5lbs tonight!
Was so annoying too as it lingered on 16st exactly then as it beeped it added the 0.5 haha.
Nest week I am GETTING my 15!! hahaha

That's where I am at the moment! I was like stay.....stay..... God damn you!! Next week :) well done though xx

Cool.... loads joining us next week. Gotta warn you we are complete gas bags in the 15s-14s. It takes me ages to catch up on the news when I get home.
See you all soon x

Are you implying that we talk too much? lol
Although thinking back to my last post on that thread, maybe you've got a point.

Money very tight at the minute though, so the net might have to go :(

Little gain due to massive illness related loss last week but still 8 off in 3 weeks. 16 5 so will be in 15s before I go on hols on 19feb

Back