From 16's to 15's

Well I guess I wont be here for much longer. I have had severe food poisoning over the weekend, I am now 16 stone 1...2 more pounds and im in the 15's..eaten like a rabbit over the last few days so havent really followed the diet..and will probably eat like a rabbit this week as well.

well 2nd week and I lost 3.5lbs!! Total 6lbs!! So I am now in the 15's!!

Also got slimmer of the week and some goodies :)

so is it time for me to leave here?

Well stayed the same this week but thats probably because of the time of the month, otherwise I have been good! Hopefully loose a little extra next week!!

Hi all. I'm following sw myself and started 5 weeks ago. Started at 18.4 but down to 16.13 so joIning you guys now. So pleased lost 3.5lb this week as had a bad week last week. Just wanted to say hi x

I'm still here-put 1/2 on last week putting me at 16st 7 but hoping for a decent loss this week.
I start boot camp on Monday-was hoping to be in the 15's by then but unless I lose a leg I don't think it's likely to happen-maybe by the end of week 1 :) x

5lb off :) :) taking me to 16st 2lb-hoping to be outta here next week :)

Well done. That is great! Hope you have a good time at Boot Camp!!

arctic_blonde_not_grey said:
Well done, but serious jealousy, I can't remember the last time I had a loss that big????

I'm quite lucky that I have a lot of big losses-lost 8.5lb over new year :) x

Hi, I started SW on the 7th at 17st 2.1/2lbs, lost 3.1/2lbs the first week so guess that puts me in this zone if thats OK with you all.
My next WI is Tuesday and I'd like to think that it would see the back of my first half stone but best not count my chickens;)

Welcome to you both and good luck with the coming week. I'm hoping for 3lb this week or a little more as I stayed the same last week and I've been good last week and this. so fingers crtossed!!

Welcome to you both and good luck with the coming week. I'm hoping for 3lb this week or a little more as I stayed the same last week and I've been good last week and this. so fingers crtossed!!

Hope you get your loss this week. I stayed the same last week too and was very annoyed as have been so good. But this morning I have lost 4lbs and am so excited as that means I am now going downstairs to the 15 to 14 group :D See you all down there soon.

I started in the 16s :( now in the 15s yay :)

Eternalflame said:
Yeahh I lost 1.5lb this week :) 7.5lb off now, any many more to go, lol.. x

Well done :)

I've got weigh in tomorrow and hoping to get my 4 stone award (1lb) and get into the 15's(2.5lbs) fingers crossed :)

Really pleased with weigh in yesterdat as lost 3.5lbs. Not expecting great things this week as my birthday yesterday and valentines today but will do my best to be reasonably good!!!

Back