From 16's to 15's

Well done :)

I've got weigh in tomorrow and hoping to get my 4 stone award (1lb) and get into the 15's(2.5lbs) fingers crossed :)

:D woww. well done on the 4st loss Emma x

Eternalflame said:
:D woww. well done on the 4st loss Emma x

Thanks-it's not an official loss yet-need to get lb off at my 7pm weigh in. I'm quietly confident il be leaving here tonight tho :)

Hey guys will be joining you here yay i lost 5.5 lbs tonight on my 2nd weigh in and 3.5lbs on my 1st which leaves me at 16st 11.5lbs really happy with my weight loss so far 9lbs in 2 weeks...loving slimming world :D

3lbs down this week so didnt get my shiny, missed by just 1/2lb:cry:
Never mind, next week for certain........ I hope;)

Hi to our new additions to this group, hope your all well. Weigh in tomorrow morning for me and having had my birthday and valentines day this week I will be happy if I manage a STS! Need to then get back to being good as only need 2.5lbs to reach 4 stone gone since I started at the end of september. Then it will be the battle to loose the other 4 stone but as they say slow and sure wins the race so I will stick at it! I'm sorry purple butterfly I can't help you with your query re things under your post but I'm sure someone who knows will help soon. Good luck to everyone for the week ahead!!x

hi i was 21 stone 10 in april 2010 and am now 16 stone 10lb, how do you get your sw awards to show under your posts?
Hi well done on your great loss. I have copied and pasted other peoples stickers and added them to my signature. When you are signed in, at the top of the page in the blue bands there is a link to 'User CP'. Click on that then go to the left of your page and click on edit signature. Then add whatever text you want, including pasting copies of the weight stickers.
S70.jpg
here is your five stone sticker. More stickers are here http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-off-topic/212695-sw-award-stickers-your-signature.html

Thinking about though and looking at your post count, you might need to have posted 50 times before you can edit your signature.

Well weigh in this morning went better than I had hoped, expected to STS after the start to the week, actually managed 1lb off so really chuffed!!!

Hi, hope you don't mind me crashing the group :) I'm back on slimming world after a break but new to Minimins :) weigh in at 16.2 yesterday so if I stick to plan my stay in this group may only be a small one but love the support I have been seeing and thought I would like a little bit of that myself! Hehe! xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Can I join in too? Started SW about a month ago and have only lost 2lbs so far, so am still at 16st 2 1/2lbs. Got to start somewhere though!

Back