From 16's to 15's

magicmama said:
Can I join in too? Started SW about a month ago and have only lost 2lbs so far, so am still at 16st 2 1/2lbs. Got to start somewhere though!

Hi, we are joining together today then :) fingers crossed your stay in the 16's will be a short but sweet one, same as me ... HOPEFULLY! Good luck! xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hi, can I gatecrash too? Im 16st 5. Looking forward to getting into the 15s. I was knocking on the door of the 18s when I joined last month, so Im happy.

HazeyBlue said:
Hi, can I gatecrash too? Im 16st 5. Looking forward to getting into the 15s. I was knocking on the door of the 18s when I joined last month, so Im happy.

That's an amazing loss already, well done you! Hoping this time round with skimming world will be my last, have a long awaited wedding to attend in Julyand seriously need to no longer be the frumpy sister at the back of the photos ;) Hopefully we'll be seeing each other in the 15's soon! xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I know that feeling Gemma, trying to hide behind everyone else or breath in and squash your shoulders in so you dont look so big. NO MORE!!

I have a wedding to go to in April next year and I want to look nice for that.

Good luck then, you might be leaving this group this week, so I'll see you in the next one soon :):)

Hi Hazeyblue and Gemma, hope you enjoy the support of the stone zones thread, its like mini challenges making your way from one zone to another!! I had a SW banoffee pancake tonight , 4 syns and very yummy. Hope everyone has a good week!

That sounds so nice. I deliberately stayed away from the pancakes yesterday. I love them, I cant stop at one, and cant have one withouth golden syrup on :sigh:

Hi Gemma and HazeyBlue, its nice to have others to start with! Hazey, your loss has been amazing if you were in the 18s when you joined, well done!

Weighing in tonight, and I know I haven't stuck to the plan this week, just hoping I haven't put the 2 lbs on that I've already lost. Have begun again today, to get me back on track for next week.

Thanks magicmamma, I wasnt quite in the 18s but I was only 1lb away :rolleyes:

You may be okay tonight. I have had bad weeks years gone by and lost 3lb. I wonder how I got away with it sometimes :D But Im 42 now and I dont get away with things so easily. Just go in your bikini :D and do let us know how you got on.

Wooo back on track 5lbs off this week (well over two weeks) but yay! And my 2.5 st award. 16 6.5 and downwards

Hi! Yes, don't want to be hiding behind everyone this time! It's my only sister and need front seat action at her wedding! Lol! Having my babies helped pile the pounds on last year and haven't seen a lot of my family from up north since I was pregnant or before so don't want them to think whoa, what happened to her! Lol! fingers crossed next Tuesday I'll be down to the next group, as nice as you all are I'd prefer to see you in the 15's again :) Good luck everyone xxx

I've lost 2.5lbs this week to take me to 16st 8.5lbs I'm so looking forward to being in the 15's not been in them for years! x

I can't wait to get into the 15's! I've got 9lb to go and I am SO motivated!

Well working hard for at least a 2 this week. That would put me a 16st 6.5lb and take me over a 4 stone loss. Then I may hit my mini target of dropping into the next group by Easter. Motivated at the moment, just hope I can keep it going! Weigh in at home Monday morning. I have made 1/2 syn roulade to get me through any sticky moments!!

I lost 3lb this week. So 2.5lb will see me into the next group. There has been some fabulous losses this week. Well done everyone.

Well, I maintained this week, which I was pleased with as its that time of the month, so will be around for at least another couple of weeks!

Well weigh in tomorrow morning and not confident I'm going to loose the 2lb i'd like to but ant loss will be better than nothing. Stuck to plan all week so something should come off I hope!!! Good luck everyone!

Weigh in tomorrow morning, hoping to lose the couple pound I need to go to the 15's ... please be kind scales! Being super good this week so fingers crossed :) xx

Back