From 16's to 15's

Lost another 4.5lbs and got my stone award :) currently at 16st 6.5lbs

I started before christmas but then went off the wagon. However I am back and just had my first weigh in since back and I am now 16st 0.75lb. So close to the 15's-14's :)

Well, will be here a bit longer. WI on Wed and put on half a pound, which actually I was quite relieved at! Starting again this week (will even write down the half bottle of wine I had last night!

Well weigh in tomorrow and not sure what to expect. Not been too bad but had lunch out with a friend yeaterday and lunch provided on a course on friday. On both days I chose as well as i could from what was available, so hoping for nothing worse than a stay the same and any loss will be a bonus!!!

Well considering I've had such a funny week I suppose I need to be grateful for a half pound loss! Have planned the menu for this week and kept away from any difficult lucnches out etc so hopefully will do better this week! Good luck with your restart too Magicmama.

brummie66 said:
Well considering I've had such a funny week I suppose I need to be grateful for a half pound loss! Have planned the menu for this week and kept away from any difficult lucnches out etc so hopefully will do better this week! Good luck with your restart too Magicmama.

Great, at least you got the loss you hoped for. It's pretty difficult when lunch is provided or you go out. You either choose as wisely as you can, stuff your face, or starve. You did the best you could! Well done :)

Thanks Hazyblue, i must admit small as it was I was pleased with the half pound loss and going to try and be extra good this week to get this diet going again!!! Good luck to you for this week as I think we'll be saying goodbye to you at your next weigh in. All being well I will see you again in a few weeks in the next group!!

brummie66 said:
Thanks Hazyblue, i must admit small as it was I was pleased with the half pound loss and going to try and be extra good this week to get this diet going again!!! Good luck to you for this week as I think we'll be saying goodbye to you at your next weigh in. All being well I will see you again in a few weeks in the next group!!

Hopefully, don't be leaving it too long Brum, I'll fluff up the cushions ready for when you arrive :)

helloooooo every1 - aint been around for a while (been ill and lappy broke!!!) but i weighed in at 16st 3lbs last night so hopefully i'll be moving on down soon :) xxxx

ShinyShimmy said:
helloooooo every1 - aint been around for a while (been ill and lappy broke!!!) but i weighed in at 16st 3lbs last night so hopefully i'll be moving on down soon :) xxxx

Hello and goodbye :) I WILL be leaving this group this week even if it means I have to get weighed in the nuddy. But looks like you'll be in the next group soon too?

Well hopefully I may make it into the 15-16s next week, I really thought I would be in this group far longer.

Last edited:
Been a 100% since weigh in on monday morning and meals all planned so hopefully no hiccups!! Planning on two curry in a hurry meals this week as with the sauce all made from veg and then quorn pieces added it really seems to help with the loss! Roulade made and ready to ward off any unexpected craving! So heres hoping for better than last weeks 0.5lb loss, a 2 or 3 would be nice!!! Hazeyblue, plump the cushions in the next group for me a week on monday and I'll do my best to land there by then!!!

1.5 off for me - 4lbs to go before I am down to the 15s - looks like a whole group of us are there soon

Well done to everyone for some great losses

Right, Im off.

3lb lost this week, so Im leaving, on a jet plane, dont know when I'll be back again (hopefully never). See you all in the next group soon

:bliss:

I have popped in to say goodbye! First week back on the slimming world wagon (well 6 days in but had to go weigh in today as too busy tomorrow!) and I have lost 3.5lbs taking me down to 15st 11.25lbs and achieving my half stone award :D. Hope to see you in the 15's to 14's soon!

Last edited:
Back