From 16's to 15's

Welcome to those joining us in this group, Hi to those who like me have been here a while and goodbye and hopefully see you in a few weeks to those moving down!! Good luck and happy dieting to everyone for the week ahead!

I lost 5lbs on Thursday! 4.5lb to the 15 stones! Yayyy!

Well done happylauren on a great loss. I'm feeling positive about a 1-2lb loss this week. It would be nice to be more but as I was reminded by someone the other day 1lb a week is 4st in a year so am trying to be realistic. Will have to wait and see what tomorrow brings. Have today made some lemon fingers 3 for 1syn and also some syn free quiches both recipes from other threads on this site. Both recipes a great success so will be making again!!!

Whoops such a long time since I posted I'm now low 15s hoping to reach 14s next week whoo!!

Well done shinyshimmy enjoy the next group! For me its a 1.5lb loss this week making me 16st 5.5lb. A few more weeks in this group for me I think!!!

6.5lbs gone this week leaving me at 16stone :) gunna work hard this week (not including paddys day) lol....hopfully i will be joining next group down :D

Wow Aero a great loss well done. I'm trying to add a few extra syns this week as have only been having up to 5 so think maybe i'm not eating enough at times! Good luck for the week ahead everyone!

Put on 2lbs this week which I was happy with as thought it would def have been more.

Didn't make it this week, missed by a pound :(. now 16st 1/2lb. Next week maybe??

:cry:Well fone Safia thats a great loss!:cool:
Well I know I shouldn't have but I hoped on the scales for a mid week peek and now I'm really fed up! It would appear I have gained 1.5lb even though I have stuck to plan and had no more than 5-10 syns a day, add that to the bad back I've developed out of nowhere and I could cry!!! Can only hope the scales have a change of heart by monday:sigh:

:mad:Well I'd like to say I'm feeling more positive about weigh in on monday but this morning the scales say I weigh 3 lb more than last week and these are the scales I weigh on every monday morning. I just don't get it as I've done nothing different to what I usually do. Makes me feel like having a take away and chocolate feast tonight!!!:confused:

Trying to pull self back into an enthusiatic mood so went to town and bought some new joggers. Instead of the usual xxl from the mens dept( i was a size 24/26 last september) I bought a pair of ladies size 20 and I have to say I may well have been ok with a size 18! Also once the shopping was done OH and I had a walk along the sea front and back the long way to the car. Probably should have walked a bit faster but we did about a mile!!!

Back