From 16's to 15's

Well not a happy bunny after weigh in this morning! Gained 1lb, totally undeserved and no idea why as have been 100% and averaged 5 to 10 syns! Also not helped by the fact that OH lost 4lb eating the same as me just more of it!!:sigh::cry:

i know the feeling my husband doesnt even have to try and his weight drops off whereas i have to work double hard! I found i lost after gaining or sts by changing what i was eating and that seems to wake up my lazy metobolism and loads of water x

Pleased to say that I am leaving you lovely ladies as of this evening, a 3.5lbs loss has put me firmly into the next bracket down. See you there.

Lol i stopped coming on this thread as thats exactly how i was feeling but happy now that there is someone around especially as i think i wil be around for another 4 or 5 weeks even though i have only 3lbs to lose to get into the next room x

Hiya everyone, I've just dropped to 16.13, so am here to join you for the a while. Hopefully none of us will be here too long :)

Hi ThatBubbs and welcome. Safia, I think I'll be here a few more weeks yet, seem to have hit a bit of a going nowhere patch, only loosing 1/2 or 1 lb here and there and then this week gaining 1lb even though I've been 100% but trying to stay focussed!! It is nice to know there are others about though fighting the same battle, as I said I was begining to feel lonely in this group!

Hey welcome ThatBubbs x

Hey Brummie as you say we are all in the same boat and realistically looking at things all this weight didnt come on overnight so it will unfortuantely take some time to lose but we will do it x
This is my third time doing sw and the first and second time i was too hard on myself but this time round i am a lot more relaxed and use my syns on treats so that i dont binge eat but it is hard. Weigh in is tommorrow at 5:30 for me and i have had a very salty chicken casserole so i really hope i dont retain any water and lose less or sts x

Wannabe-a-minime said:
Thank you :)

How much do you need to lose to drop into the next group? On my phone so can't see everyones info.

I'm slowly working my way down but it's a long journey!

I need to lose 4lbs to get down to next group but a weeks visit to my mum and dads in just over a week will probably sabotage my weightloss for the next group x

Well done everyone

2.5lb for me this week - just need another 2.5 to drop into 15s and 3 for my stone. Hoping I will be moving on next week to the 15s (no offence guys!)

rockchick72 said:
Well done everyone

2.5lb for me this week - just need another 2.5 to drop into 15s and 3 for my stone. Hoping I will be moving on next week to the 15s (no offence guys!)

Well done rockchick x

Back