From 16's to 15's

Safia - chin up, least it wasn't a gain. We all have those times and I know it feels dreadful - but it may show as an extra good loss next week x

Well done everyone

I STS this week x

Well done to all those with good losses this week, keep up the good work! Safia at least you didn't have an unexplained gain like I did last week and hopefully you'll get a nice big loss next WI. Well I was doing realy well this week, determined after that 1lb on last week but yesterday my OH got his long service and good conduct medal from the prison service and there was a buffet. I don't think I did too bad, It was mostly pastry and chinese finger foods but I only had a couple of bits to be sociable and then had a bowel of cous cous for lunch and some fruit. Followed that with a 14 hour night shift, where I just had fruit and a couple of fat free quiches so hoping I will still have lost!! Good luck everyone.

It doesnt look like i will be losing next week :(
I feel absolutly dreadful both physically and mentally and to make up for it today i have probably had 3 weeks worth of syns in 1 day. I didnt even enjoy them. I have a bit of a cold and its also a * week which probably explains the sts. My * week is the first one since having my son and its really making me emotional and depressed and all i am constantly thinking about is how dreadful i look and how badly i am doing at sw. I have started to become obsessive about food and weighing myself all the time when i really dont want to be like that as its taking over my life. I feel like i am letting down my family and myself.

Hi Safia, sorry couldn't reply earlier as can't upload from my phone. I'm sorry to hear you are feeling so low, never easy when those old baby hormones run amok!! Don't beat yourself up about it all. First and formost is that you enjoy having the little fella, everything else takes second place. As for the diet, draw a line under all those syns and treat tomorrow as if you are starting again with a clean slate. I expect life is pretty hectic but try and plan a week ahead or if not at least a couple of days. Get some syn free snacks around the place for when you feel the need to eat, that way no guilt. You will get there but give yourself a chance and success will follow. As for the obsession with the scales, sorry can't help you there as I can't get over that obsession either. Chin up and soldier on and enjoy some support from here.x

Hi yea i will be drawing a line under today as my tummy right now is not thanking me for the over indulgence of syns! Just trying to get myself out of this dark mood. I am also not looking foward to going to stay at my mums next week but will still go for my daughter who love staying there. Its gona be a very long week :(

I know what you mean, we have my Mom coming for two weeks over easter. Love her dearly but she doesn't eat past, rice, anything spicey, anything with tinned tomatoes, nightmare! Whats really frustrating is I'm trying to get in the 15's by Easter. Not deathly important but a bit of a personal challenge. I think I may just make it but then with catering for Mom I'm worried I'll end up in the 16's again. Plus she wants to take us all out for a meal as its my eldests birthday and the other 2 will be home from Uni. We'll just have to cope with Mom's as best we can and then console and comiserate when Easter is over!! Good luck and chin up!!x

Yep sounds like my mum and dad. Even though i will be on my good behaviour i know there will be days i will give in as my parents just do not understand sw or choose not to who knows. I know that until i am back from my parents i wont be losing any weight so thats getting me down but after yesterday i feel a little better and will be on plan 100% today x

Well done Safia for bouncing back and going for 100% until you go to your parents. My Mom says she would like to loose a few pounds while shes here but I'm going to have to work out a totally different set of meals than normal, might start planning ahead and see what I can do! Well how about I try and give you a little support along the way. I'll check in definately for the next 3 nights if not every night this week and you can let me know how your day has been and how the diet is going. Think of me with my big size 8 feet about to kick your bum if you go over your syns!:eek: If you have a bad day, and I'm sure you won't we can talk it through and help get you back on course!!:)

Thankyou brummie x we can support each other x i have had 2 syns so far and saving the rest as my husband is cooking today and will most likely use oil so will have to keep an eye out on how much he uses. For me from now till after i come back from my mums it will be damage limitation and the day after i come back i wil hav to work extra hard and dust down my exercise bike x

Your doing fine today then. I'm lucky cause my hubby and eldest son are dieting with me, while our two slimmies are away at university! This means that we don't have anything we shouldn't have in the house and everything is cooked in a SW way!! Can't you persuade Hubby to cook with frylite instead of oil, it makes great roast tatties and chips!!:D

lol my hubby is very lucky he can burn off his weight quickly. He usually puts on a stone during winter and loses it in the summer by just going by bike to work instead of car. He didnt use a lot of oil so i synned it. Unfortunately my husband still thinks i am pregnant and when i am pregnant he seems to develop my cravings, aches and pains so right now the house is full of junk food so i will order him to either eat it or dispose of it as i dont want any temptation for when i get back from my mums x

Well to say I'm chuffed this week would be an understatement. Having put on a 1lb last week for no reason at all I have lost 2 weeks together. This weeks loss is 6.75lb really really pleased!!!:):):):)

Oh just realised that makes me 15st 13.75lbs so i'm off to the next groups. Hope a few of you will be joining me soon (and that with me only just squeezing into that group I won't be coming back up next week!!) I'll drop in to nag you all if I'm lonely down there and also to egg you all on!!x

wow thats fantastic! im still going to be about here for a while I think - I put on 2lbs a couple of weeks ago and last week lost 1lb of it! Have been quite good this week and gotten back into the swing of things hopefully, also walked a couple of miles yesterday as the weather here is gorge!

Hello :)

I weighed in at 16st 13lbs today so would like to join you all for a while.

I'm still feeling super motivated and looking forwards to working my way down to the 15's!

Back