From 16's to 15's

Well done brummie bye for now :)

Hello Pigler!

Safia hope you're doing ok Hun :)

2 off for me this week and my 1 and a half stone award - 16 stone 6 and a half pounds now......

Well done on this weeks loss and on getting your award!

Still feeling a little low and not 100% on plan. Just waiting for my mums trip to come and go. I wil be going to her on friday and most likely coming back the following friday. I have evemm dusted down my exercise bike and made sure it still works for when i come back x

Just popped in to see how your doing Safia. Sorry your feeling low. Enjoy the time with your Mom and Dad and then concentrate on the diet when you get back, not worth beating yourself up over!!1 I see you have joined the April challenge, so have I. Good luck and chin up!!!

Trying to be on plan but not going well. Will be going to my mum and dads on friday as long as my son is ok from his first set of jabs tommorrow. Not feeling too well either as the dreaded piles (sorry tmi) are back and really bad so now back on lactulose which i hate. Cant wait for the trip to begin and end so i can knuckle down and stay focused on losing weight x

Just enjoy your time with Mom and Dad and get sorted when your back, hopefully your piles will be better by then and i'll then be able to kick you up the arse!x

2.5 lbs off for me today, now 16 st 10.5lbs.

Safia I hope you're coping with the family and your botty trouble - I feel for you (I have had that problem off and on ever since having my son).

Hi, can I join in please?

I hit 16st 13 today and could do with some encouragement! I started following extra easy from home 3 weeks ago and have loved having all these minimins threads to read through.

I lost an amazing 7lbs in my first week and have had 2 subsequent losses of 1.5lbs. Trouble is I'm feeling disappointed with only 1.5lbs and need someone to tell me to get a grip!!!

Hi, can I join in please?

I hit 16st 13 today and could do with some encouragement! I started following extra easy from home 3 weeks ago and have loved having all these minimins threads to read through.

I lost an amazing 7lbs in my first week and have had 2 subsequent losses of 1.5lbs. Trouble is I'm feeling disappointed with only 1.5lbs and need someone to tell me to get a grip!!!

Get a grip biddie!!! Seriously, any loss is fantastic - try thinking of it as 3lbs in 2 weeks.

I do understand, when you've got a lot to lose like us you just want it gone! But time passes quicker than you think and before you know it the stones are dropping away.

Welcome to the 16's group :welcome:

Thank you pigler :)

You're so right about just wanting it gone. I've been overweight all my life and am way too impatient!

Feeling better about it this morning. My initial goal is to get the baby weight off and in a few more pounds I will be halfway there :) then my next goal is to get to 4 stone off (the weight I was when I got married) and I have nearly lost a quarter of it.

Positive mental attitude from now on :)

2 off for me lovelies - so bye bye!

See you all soon in the 15s I hope

Im still here! hanging on - March was a bit of a rightoff for me - lost 3.5lbs but hey at least it was a loss! Im currently at 16.4.5 so will be here for a couple weeks yet.

You are right, a loss is still a loss even if it wasn't what you hoped for. Keep up the fight and I'm sure you'll be in the 15's in no time :)

So happy I rejoined slimming world Thursday. I'm now 16 stone 10 llb. I'm determined to stick to it now going to take it a day at a time now tho.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

So happy I rejoined slimming world Thursday. I'm now 16 stone 10 llb. I'm determined to stick to it now going to take it a day at a time now tho.

Welcome back :welcome:

A day at a time sounds like a good plan. Don't forget if one day goes a bit pear shaped you haven't blown it, there is always tomorrow to get right back on track :)

Thanks pigler
I have had a bad day yesterday but it's Cus I haven't planned my dinners and I've been at wk but back on track today :)

A Surprising 3lbs off for me today (putting it down to lots of walking over the Easter school hols) taking me to 16st 7.5 lbs :)

Thanks pigler
I have had a bad day yesterday but it's Cus I haven't planned my dinners and I've been at wk but back on track today :)

Planning is definitely key for me. I have to make sure I have lots of SW friendly foods in the house and plan to take stuff with me if I'm going to be out.

Glad you're back on track, hope you managed to avoid any Easter eggs falling into your mouth!

Back