From 16's to 15's

Hi everybody,

I WI this morning. Lost 4 1/2lb so im now 16st 131/2lb. Only just in the 16's but im there. So hopefully you wont mind me joining use all.
Amy x

:welcome:dancinglilly and Pretty In Purple

and well done feynman :happy096:

Hi all :)

Weighed in this morning lost 4 putting me at 16.8.5.
Looking to be in next stone bracket by beginning of may,already been there but lost the plot for a while.

Welcome breeza
:welcome2:

This is obviously the group of the moment, 6 of us have joined in the past week or so!

Pigler said:
Welcome breeza
:welcome2:

This is obviously the group of the moment, 6 of us have joined in the past week or so!

Thanks pigler :)

Let's hope we pass thru quickly and don't end up long stayers lol can't wait to get to 15's !!

IbizaBodyNeeded said:
Thought I would join too I'm also in the middle 16's! Want to get into the 11's. Going to be a long slog but I'm up for the challenge :) x

Welcome :)

Ideally I'd like to be in the 11's but realistically I would settle for late 12's.
Good luck with your journey x

Welcome :)

Ideally I'd like to be in the 11's but realistically I would settle for late 12's.
Good luck with your journey x

That's how I feel too. I would rather find a weight I can maintain even if it's not where I would really like to be.

After starting at 1lb off 19 stone Iwould be happy just to loose a few stone and keep it off.

my weight loss is slow going but had weight in last Wednesday and i was 15st 13.5lbs but i keep saying 16 as its only half a pound but i am gonna stop doing that

but glad i am in the next weight bracket :) have alot to go but dont care as focused :)

good luck everyone :)

vander said:
my weight loss is slow going but had weight in last Wednesday and i was 15st 13.5lbs but i keep saying 16 as its only half a pound but i am gonna stop doing that

but glad i am in the next weight bracket :) have alot to go but dont care as focused :)

good luck everyone :)

Oh no no no half a pound is so important it took you into next stone bracket well done that's great :)
I hope to be in 15's in next 2 weeks.

thanks breeza i hope you make it to the 15s and met your target :)

i know i have to stop saying just a 1/2 lb it all ****s in the end x

:) hiya everyone
hope you don't mind me joining the thread
Im a returner after a while away but hopefully now glued into the saddle lol

Ive begun the plan today and will hopefully join a group this wed/thur
I weighed on my own digital scales so my weight by my scales is 332lbs which i think is around the 16st 8lbs mark?
Obviously sw scales will prob make me a lot more than this lol they always do but as i tend to measure my weight loss success by dress sizes i go down
il try not to get too hung up on what they say i weigh lol

So hopefully by their scales i will still be able to chat in here and not have to move to the 17's to 16's haha!

Hope youve all had a good day and have an even better one tomorrow :)
x

blufizz said:
:) hiya everyone
hope you don't mind me joining the thread
Im a returner after a while away but hopefully now glued into the saddle lol

Ive begun the plan today and will hopefully join a group this wed/thur
I weighed on my own digital scales so my weight by my scales is 332lbs which i think is around the 16st 8lbs mark?
Obviously sw scales will prob make me a lot more than this lol they always do but as i tend to measure my weight loss success by dress sizes i go down
il try not to get too hung up on what they say i weigh lol

So hopefully by their scales i will still be able to chat in here and not have to move to the 17's to 16's haha!

Hope youve all had a good day and have an even better one tomorrow :)
x

Hiya blufizz, i think you might have miscalculated. 332lb is 23st 7lb ish. Did you mean to write 232lb.
Oh & hi by the way, joining a group is a very good idea. I love my group. I do little mini targets im working towards my 10%, 4lb away.
Good luck on your journey, if you need support or anything answering, come on here its fantastic x

Hiya blufizz, i think you might have miscalculated. 332lb is 23st 7lb ish. Did you mean to write 232lb.
Oh & hi by the way, joining a group is a very good idea. I love my group. I do little mini targets im working towards my 10%, 4lb away.
Good luck on your journey, if you need support or anything answering, come on here its fantastic x

lol i did indeed mean 232lbs lol ..tho sw scales do vary vastly from mine so who knows :eek:

Ive mixed views on groups...i lost most with a lovely supportive lady at a group with sometimes only half a dozen of us there...
then the consult changed and the group grew huge and my loss slowed down and i just didnt feel i was supported enough and then left....

But im hoping to find a good group again asap :)

Where are you from, you could do a post saying where you are from and ask if anybody knows of a good group where you are.
I dont think the sw scales will add 100lb, i would be worried if they did lol x

Back